Monday, December 04, 2006

Nineteen spam emails in Gmail?!

Note: LJ Friends' Kinkiness Memegen, by tracydarlin.


I usually only get one or two spam emails every time I check my email. Now I have NINETEEN of the damn things in my Gmail spam folder?! They're mostly from from Japanese people, too... sometimes the ArcaMax or Morbid Facts stuff gets mixed up in there, but such is not the case today! How are all these people finding my email address? I probably don't wanna know...

Hey, the snow is melting / being washed away by the rain.. and it'll be all gone tomorrow! Sweet! Even though it'll be back to grey skies here, it's still okay for doing what I need to do. ;)

At least my mom thanked me for the editing job I did on her letter. Man, the original contained a lot of errors! She admitted she has my passport, and informs me that she'll be driving Grandma to Safeway for Seniors Day. I have other plans tomorrow, and I also need to save money! So now I gotta look for leather jackets with white paint stains on 'em... good thing my pink flambé jacket is distinctive enough if I miss the dude at 4:45 or 5!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home