Sunday, December 03, 2006

Lauren, Matthew, and Brandon / Ethan, Seren, and Megan / Alan and Liz

Hey, Lauren emailed me back finally. I know she's busy with two kids now, so I understand. Brandon's middle name is Kyle, and Matthew's enjoying his little brother very much: good to know! She says that Helen gave her the birthday card on Friday, and says I'm a very thoughtful person; I knew it would get to her, heh. I know Matthew's middle name is Sean. Heh, I'm just weird about stuff like that. Maybe I'll ask Michael or Amanda what little Megan's middle name is since I know Ethan and Seren's middle names already. (Kiran and Hannah) That just seems nosy, but I like being curious! ;)

It seems that a certain person can meet me at a Skytrain station this week. That is what I suggested, so that sounds good to me. We'll see when the snow melts, which it should do soon. (I hope) This has been dragged out long enough, after all. I just can't think of a good availability time / date right now, since my brain's too foggy and such. Maybe later, even if he IS on MSN now, har har. (so indecisive am I...) Well, off I go to meet Alan and Liz before doing the church / Yaletown Brewery thing! Later, all... hopefully, I get to give Christmas cards to more people! (and get my sibs to sign the December cards, or at least Margaret's!)


What Kind of Reader Are You?
Your Result: Dedicated Reader

You are always trying to find the time to get back to your book. You are convinced that the world would be a much better place if only everyone read more.

Obsessive-Compulsive Bookworm
Literate Good Citizen
Book Snob
Non-Reader
Fad Reader
What Kind of Reader Are You?
Create Your Own Quiz


That sounds about right. :)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home