Saturday, December 02, 2006

Alan, Liz, Nina, gum / peanut butter, Corey / packages

I just got off the phone with my sister: she, Jon, and their Toronto friend Alan Liu and his girlfriend Liz (who just flew in from Malaysia) are picking me up tomorrow. Apparently, a Yaletown Brewery lunch is in the works, too... so the thing will have to wait. Alan and Liz are staying till Monday, going to Victoria for a week, and flying out on the 18th. Steph wants me to come over for dinner and see the madhouse (sure!), and told me that she / Alan / Jon all went for haircuts with Grandma earlier! So I should email the hard drive dude AGAIN to change things again.. I should really learn to check plans before making assumptions, heh. (Alan's sleeping in the loft, and Liz is in the bunk bed)

I should get off here now and take a shower / go to bed, but it's not too likely I'll do so: we're playing Colorado instead of Edmonton, and I gotta bug Corey about Luongo's saves and the Canucks winning (so far) 1-0. Wait... I also need to call Nina to see what's up. The weekdays are bad for her, but the weekends are a bit better since her son's dad has him overnight. I'll call her again later since she's tired.

Jon now thinks I'm nosy because I want to know Liz's last name for cataloging purposes... not really, haha. (according to Steph, Alan and Liz now both know I'm very randomly weird!) Corey says he got my Christmas package of word searches / ginseng stuff / postcards / rocks, along with three grippers that came in a different package at the same time. Coolness!

Since I now have more time and patience, I went at the gum on my shirt with peanut butter again: it worked this time, phew! I could have bought non-stick cooking spray also to help with that, but what am I gonna use it for after I get the gum off? I can hear you now: COOKING! Yeah, but I don't properly cook / bake much. At least I can eat the peanut butter and now wear the shirt again after it's been laundered! SWEET STUFF! :D

My sister's reaction to the rat news: "Are they stupid to flush it down the toilet?! Let's hope it doesn't plug the system!"

My dad's reaction: "What rat in the nursery?!" (he's the church administrator, so needs to be kept in the loop.. heh)

My mom's reaction: "Oooh, ewwww!" (same reaction she had to Jeremy's porter.. maybe she just doesn't like beer, which is fine, but then why try anything Jon brings home? weird...)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home