Friday, September 15, 2006

Tab Mix Plus, staying home because of a lack of rides, and chicken chow mein

On the advice of someone in TQC, I downloaded the Tab Mix Plus extension for Firefox. It's okay right now, since it DOES move tabs around. So when I accidentally close a tab, I can use the "Undo Close Tab" option OR just open up a new one and move everything else around to suit. Gotta love that! (the only thing I don't like about it right now is that it shows you the loading time in each tab while you wait for a page to load... wish there was a way to get rid of that!)

Eric said he called me earlier: well, even if he's at dinner, I have no way of getting to Vancouver! Jon's downtown, Steph's doing something, and Sam's at a committee meeting. It's easier to stay home when faced with this sort of situation, for sure! Too bad I missed the chance to promote my birthday party, though... DAMN YOU!


These are a couple of topics I found interesting and horrifying:

Sex with siblings... EWWW!
Great customer service... NOT!


This is really funny!

What's REALLY in your chicken chow mein?

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home