Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Adjectives, corn and chocolate, luxury wallets, wishlist books

I've done a lot of tagging work so far today, like deleting a misspelled tag / editing an entry on a classical music essay / adding squillions of tags to various entries. Hey, it has to be done SOMETIME... ;)

I also checked my email: Alyssa sent me an email about Paul Newman, haha. Jon also wants to know how I'm getting to Granville Island tonight, and says that he and Jeremy are probably going out for dinner beforehand. I gave him a call on his cell to discuss things, but he couldn't really talk since he was at a concert. Maybe later...

For some reason, I decided to open some of my presents early... birthday cards go without saying! I know that my parents got me Chiclets / Halls Fruit Breezers / that dinner last night / a mug with "30" and a bunch of repeated adjectives on it. (witty, vibrant, beautiful, wise, charming, bold, fun, fascinating, chic, mover, shaker, confident, happy, energetic, talented, exciting, graceful, passionate, real, sophisticated, daring, eager, impulsive)

Auntie Catherine got me a Salvatore Ferragamo wallet, plus some Hokkaido Hori Confectionery corn chocolate bars. I'm not so sure about the combination of corn and chocolate, but I'll try 'em sometime! Dawn got me this cute card with a red rice bowl and green chopsticks: "May your rice bowl always be full." She knows that I have a penchant for lists and records, so hopes that I enjoy The Wish List by Barbara Ann Kipfer. It's one of only 63,000 copies in print... and it has a lot of quirky wishes like finding an arrowhead or retracing Odysseus' route around the Mediterranean. Lots of goals and wishes there... sounds cool to me!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home