Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Quasi-foreign accents, showers, walnuts, Fringe plans

My brother recently asked me what was with my habit of adopting quasi-foreign accents from time to time. I have no idea, but it's quirky to do! Right now, I'm eating walnuts... and my brother says I should take a shower, since he / Jeremy / Nathan / Holly are probably going to the Fringe Festival thing after meeting somewhere for dinner. Let's see if I can scrounge up the bus fare somewhere around here... I hope I get a new bus pass!


Your Guy Could Bring You Home

When it comes to meeting the parents, you're cool and calm.
In fact, you're so self-assured, you may forget to try to impress them.
Work that famous charm a little more, and your boyfriend's family will be loving you.



Your Personality Cluster is Introverted Feeling

You are:

Tolerant, flexible, and open to new ideas.
A stickler for integrity and authenticity.
Passionate about causes, beliefs, or politics.
Likely to have many "best friends" from many walks of life

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home