Friday, September 15, 2006

Birthday emails and hitting "Reply All," losing time, quizzes and gayness

Note: LJ Anime Adventure Memegen, by Kevin.

Randal replied to my birthday celebration email, hitting "Reply All": "Happy Birthday, Leslie! I'd love to go to your birthday dinner. I'm not sure about the movie, though; I haven't heard of it. Thanks for the invitation. Just promise that you won't get too rowdy at the party." I guess he has a habit of hitting "Reply All," as seen in the "Hilarious Engrishy translations of restaurant menus" thing a while back, but that means approximately 40 people got an email they didn't really need to see... oh well, he's still cool. As for my getting too rowdy at the party, I'm sure certain people (Jon / Eric / Steph?) will say things about beer kegs and such when they see that one in their inboxes!

I just came across a blogquiz which would have been fine, except that one of the results included whom you'd marry: a female, male, or "whatever." (which I took to mean a person who's undecided about whether they're male or female) While I know it's only a quiz, I spent 10 minutes cycling through a bunch of the options to see if I could get a female marrying a male... no dice! The creator of THAT one must be gay! (or gay-friendly) I'm not posting it in my journal, heh.

Earlier tonight, I accidentally somehow selected ALL my tags on my tag page. I know that I have a lot of tags, and so have never done this deliberately. Once I did, I spent some time closing the tab and trying to go about business as usual with the other tabs, but that didn't work since I needed the tag page for something. So then I had to close the browser window and then re-open it with the tabs in the proper order... I lost at least 20 minutes with that! How annoying! And before you ask: yes, my tabs need to be in a certain order. (OCDL?) I wish there were an extension or something for Firefox that allows you to just insert a tab in the middle of your browser window and tabs.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home