Thursday, September 14, 2006

Cream puffs, tendon, flank, killers, and gross stuff

I emailed my sister about cream puffs, split ends, and tendons. (that reminds me that Jeremy wondered what the difference was between tendon and flank.. I dunno!) So then she emailed me back about cream puffs with split ends and tampons... EWWWWWWW! I think I'll have to pull out the "gross" card and say something about dead bodies in the tub! I also need to do laundry, but Corey's threatening me with singing inappropriate songs at my birthday party if we do karaoke... yeah, it's an Asian stereotype, but it works for us! (even though there will be no karaoke that night!) Now he's bugging me about being a big-time Mafia killer... I don't THINK so!


[16:12:12] Corey: B! G! C!
Big D*ck Bologna
B! G! C!
Big Giant C*ck!!
[16:20:44] Corey: if you do Karaoke at your birthday party, I'll sing that song for you :P it's my new (for the moment) favorite song, by Tesco Vee's Hate Police! Big Giant C*ck! they also have a song about big boobs, and one about gang rape!
[16:21:06] Corey: Tesco Vee is the lead singer of the Meatmen :P you may have a song or two of theirs
[16:34:02] Flami: I like my expressive nose!: COREY! YOU ARE SOOOOO Bad!
[16:35:51] Corey: so will there be Karaoke? roughly every Asian person I know seems to be into that, so I figure this stereotype may possibly hold true for your birthday :P
[16:35:58] Flami: I like my expressive nose!: haha
[16:36:57] Flami: I like my expressive nose!: years ago, this one friend of ours used to invite us all for karaoke after Fellowship, so we went most of the time... it was okay
[16:42:55] Corey: you said something about doing karaoke not too long ago, I think
[16:44:25] Corey: so do they let you bring your own Karaoke CDs in? my Sega Saturn has an option to remove vocals on any CD (just makes that frequency range really quiet, I think) so surely fancy Karaoke equipment can do something like that
[16:45:28] Corey: you can probably get CD+G programs... which is what is used for the lyrics / graphics on karaoke sh*t a lot of the time.... so I could come armed with my own Karaoke-ready version of Big Giant Cock!
[16:48:58] Flami: I like my expressive nose!: yeah, that was when my brother's friend Holly wanted him and Dallas to do karaoke with them, so I went along for the experience
[16:49:10] Flami: I like my expressive nose!: I don't know... and if you do that, I will kill you :P
[16:50:53] Corey: well, I tend to do things like that if forced to do something in front of people. if I have to do it, I'm going to make it fun (for myself) somehow :P such as my GWAR tribute in Speech class when everyone else did tributes to their favorite grandparent that inspired them, and other sentimental and quite serious things :P
[16:53:19] Corey: that was a good one. the girl that had to give her speech after me was a bit nervous though.. "well, I don't have anything like THAT, but I'll try to do a good job here" or something like that. I doubt my GWAR speech was spectacular, but in context, it was pretty out of left field and shocked everyone :P
[16:54:20] Corey: I think my most serious speech in that class was about aliens living on Venus (possibly... little microbe things in the atmosphere), or about the government knowing about 9/11 before it happened
[16:55:25] Corey: so I don't like doing stuff in front of people, so be warned, if you make me sing, I'll come up with something like Big Giant C*ck :P GWAR's Fuckin' an Animal might work too, but I don't really want to sing about beastiality since I don't actually f*ck animals and don't really want to give that impression :P

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home