Friday, September 15, 2006

Dream with private messages, defenestration, and more! / Quizzes

If you want to see the contents of this dream, mouse over the spoiler box. You have been warned.

Spoiler: I had a dream that involved the Family Circus characters coming out of the comic book and living with my friends for a while. Then we had a whole bunch of toys to play with, which made us rather happy. Eric H. was looking for a football memento from someone whom he regarded as a hero, but sustained a scar on his arm while playing in the grass. We didn't think it was that bad, but we went to the E.R. since it was giving him trouble. There were patients from a helicopter crash and a house fire when we were inside, so it was pretty devastating!

We managed to get the scar disinfected and he was as good as new! A while later, Eric finally got to meet this burly football hero AND get the ring and such that he wanted! He had his picture in one of the local newspapers, with his scar still visible. After that, we picked up two more people and then had to watch then go into certain positions... that wasn't good at all! (too much naked skin :P)

I went onto Our Place, and found that I had four private messages from Candy. That annoyed me greatly, but I checked the content anyhow. She said that she had a preview of my birthday gift available in the mail, plus she was letting me see three other people's gifts. So I checked my mail, and there they were. She wanted me to return the other white boxes with green stickers on them, but first I had to take a car ride somewhere with my friends and a few little kids. The gifts were all based off video games like Crash Bandicoot and their graphics: very cool. While in the car, I warned one of the kids against throwing the box out the open window, but he did anyhow. We had to go back and pick it up, admonishing the kid all the while.

After we reached our destination, I marveled at the selection of body wash and skin products in the washroom. Rainbow Breeze, Lemon Fresh, blue Listerine, lots of flowery soap, shampoo, conditioner, and the stuff you'd expect! I thought I was rather relieved that my redrum hadn't started yet... but then discovered that my precautionary reinforcement was soaked through with red, and that my jeans had a slight stain on them. Then I woke up. Very weird stuff, none of which has happened in real life!


Spiritual Formation tonight... Jeremy and I were telling Jon about how we get to eat while Pastor Edward is talking, and how he even encourages us to do so! (then we talked about xenophobia for some strange reason...) He missed the time that Karen brought a dark chocolate fondue machine, which was a hit! I need to activate my debit card sometime, too... maybe next week or something!


You Should Stay in Shape With a Personal Trainer

You definitely want a better body, but you don't know where to start.
And it's all so overwhelming, you tend to lose motivation easily.
A personal trainer can help you get the body you desire - even if you have a long way to go!



You Are 68% Slacker

You are pretty much a slacker. Sure, you may have a job or car, but only through luck and charm.
So stop slacking! (And stop turning your underwear inside out instead of washing it!)


EWWWWWWWW!!! I never do that to my underwear!









QuizGalaxy.com!Quiz Galaxy Predicts that Leslie's Last Words Will Be...
"My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father... prepare to die!"
'What will your last words be?' at QuizGalaxy.com



























What do you subconsciously think of your friends?
Friend's NameWord AssociationMeaning
AnnaBatMysterious, Intelligent, Enigma. This person is hugely alluring to you.
VanessaBellSomeone whom you feel may be dangerous to let into your heart.
JeremyPearlBeautiful and real - you have a lot of respect for this person.
MikeLanternThe person who sees you for you.
JocelynWigYou believe this person to be totally insane. (And they SO are!)
AnnZooThe least socially-conventional person that you know. (And, consequently, the most fun.)

'What do you subconsciously think of your friends?'
at
QuizGalaxy.com

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home