Thursday, September 14, 2006

Poncho, getting nippy out, snow in BC, Billie, unwanted birthday reminders

I finished my laundry, so maybe I can wear that Engrishy shirt tomorrow or Tuesday when I bring those corn chocolate bars for Jon and Jeremy to try. It IS getting nippy (and rainy!) out now, as Jeremy observed... maybe I can wear that Mexican poncho my sister got me, too! Too bad it's not warm anymore for now, but it was great to have the sun while it lasted. :D

Apparently, it snowed in Dawson Creek and on some lake 60 miles from Prince George tonight. Thank goodness it's not here yet, or I would just DIE! Sooooo cold and icy... that can wait till December, thanks!

I invited Billie to my birthday party even though she lives in Coquitlam. She seems to be up for making the long trek down to Richmond on Tuesday night, so that's a good thing! I haven't seen her since the second time I met her off GJ, heh. (July 2005)

My mom sent me an email (which really doesn't need an answer) about Connie Lucas sending me a card as she does every year, and Auntie Eva leaving her an envelope at her work for me. Seems Mom mentioned my birthday to her last week... I hope it contains cash with the card, coz I could definitely use some! But if not, of course it'll be fine! Of course, Mom HAD to add that I really should thank them both since they remembered my birthday... uh, does she REALLY need to explain that?! Man, it's not like I'm THREE YEARS OLD! (yeah, okay... I admit sometimes I act like I'm that age, but really, doesn't everyone at times?)

Speaking of such, Candy buzzed me to say that my birthday card will be late because of hours at the post office or something. I didn't really ask what she meant, since I was busy with some other stuff at the time... but it was nice of her to let me know!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home