Thursday, September 28, 2006

Long John Silver and a bottle of rum! (pirate quizzes and such)

Here are some more pirate quizzes courtesy of that quiz site Tim linked to. Yeah, I'm a quiz maniac today, hehe.

My PQ score be 18

Could You Pirate the Caribbean?
Take The Pirate Quotient (PQ) test at Shiver My Timber-- A Pirate RPG.


Not too much of a surprise there. Every wrong answer took points off my score... o_O


I be 40% piratey

How Piratey Be Ye?
Take The 100-Question Piratey Test on Shiver My Timber -- A Pirate RPG



I be 55.00000000000001% Nice This Year.

Be Ye Naughty or Be Ye Nice?
Find your Piratey Christmas Present on Shiver My Timber -- A Pirate RPG.







Which pirate are you?
Find out at Shiver My Timber -- A Pirate RPG



You're the French pirate, L'Ollonais!

Born Jean David Nau, this pirate started out as an indentured servant in the Caribbean who eventually turned to a life of pillaging. L'Ollonais hated Spaniards because he and his crew were attacked by Spanish soldiers early in his career. Every single one of his men was slaughtered, and the young pirate captain began nursing a grudge that he would sustain for the rest of his career. Though he was based out of Tortuga, his ships managed to sack Maracaibro and Gibraltor, and he was infamous for torturing prisoners and never leaving a Spaniard alive. He was eventually captured by the Indians of Darien and torn limb from limb.






Are you a pirate or a pilgrim?
Find out at Shiver My Timber: A Pirate RPG!



Even at a time o' year like this, you're still out on the mainstay, keepin' a sharp lookout fer any ships what you can pillage and plunder. The sea be yer mistress, and there ain't a kindhearted Pilgrim in the world what can take it from you! Unless, that is, if they're taking you out to dinner so you can dig into some turkey. Arrrrr!


I adopted

Jeremy Miller
the town butcher
and

Experience Bradstreet
the town apothecary

from Shiver my Timber -- A Pirate RPG



My Pirate Ship is the Deathmark'd Serpent

My pirate name is Dread Annabelle Rackham

My Colonist Name: Beatrice Giles or Sebastian Beck.


LongJohnSilver wants to pillage MaryRead

What's Your Pirate OTP?
Shiver My Timber -- A Pirate RPG

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home