Thursday, September 28, 2006

Dreams of shooting holograms / Moxie's would be FINE if you didn't invite everyone!

WTH?! A certain person just called me to say that Moxie's was too small for our group: is it MY fault she wants to invite everyone under the sun to a small restaurant?! (10:30 isn't late AT ALL for me, so who knows about the ride schedule?) Of course I understand that people need to bring babies or invite new friends, but are certain times really good for NEW friends?! (the baby's fine, since there's nothing I can do about it) Sheeeesh... I wish she only invited certain people, but of course you can't do that either! Apparently, now the choices are Earl's / White Spot / Boston Pizza / Milestones running "a distant fourth." Dammit, Moxie's was at least ORIGINAL! It's too bad I can't Google up a new different inexpensive restaurant on #3 Rd. to save my life, either. Eh, so much whining... so few solutions except to NOT go in protest! ;) (even though she says I'm important to her and such - which I believe)

In other news, I had a weird dream that consisted of being on a six-floor school aboard a cruise ship. Andrew K., my sister, and I were on an elevator and then we shot at holographic images of dinosaurs and such. After that, we tried to keep little kids under control while they were playing in the grass: for some reason, a girl said that her name of Kylie was short for Elizabeth! (she looked like Kimberly from Awana, haha) Then we tried looking for seating in the dining area: we found some, and then I woke up. Weird stuff. o_O

Edit: Apparently, we now have reservations for 7:30 tomorrow at Earl's. Better than nothing, or the same thing over and over again! (she suggested Felico's, but I shot that down too... I know not all Greek restaurants are the same, but it's the principle of the thing) Maybe I can convince Eric H. to go to Moxie's one of these days too, hahaha.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home