Wednesday, September 27, 2006

What love color are you?

What love color are you? [taken from Amy, via Myspace bulletin]

RED: Confused.
BLUE: Taken.
LIME GREEN: Taken and love the person.
PURPLE: Single and loving it.
YELLOW: Single... not hating it, and NOT loving it. If someone comes along, we'll see what happens. Until then, it's whatever...
GOLD: Likes more than one person.
MAGENTA: Heartbroken.
GREY: Like someone who hates you.
PINK: Robbed a jewelry store, and told them to make me a grill.
TURQUOISE: Like someone who is taken.
ORANGE: Like someone, but don't know if they like you.. yeah, it sucks. :[
SILVER: You're thinking about just giving up....
BABY BLUE: You are still thinking if you like that someone, and aren't sure yet.
TEAL: Like someone who likes you back, but aren't going out. YET!
BLACK: You're a secret ninja who plans to take over the world.
CLEAR: You can't see me. I'm an invisible person.

After reading all that, I'd have to say I'm more yellow than anything else on the list... although I could be red, orange, baby blue, silver, black, or clear too. I don't understand the pink one! o_O

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home