Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Capstan Way, here I come! / If you're a dentist's office, you should KNOW your patients' numbers!

Hey, I got an email from Jon about that Hylozoists show at the UBC SUB tonight. He says that he should be driving, and might be able to pick me up after he's done teaching at 8 at Richmond Tom Lee. Of course I'll give him a call during the day before 6 if I want to! The only reason I said "bus" in the first place was because I thought he'd be out all day and not in Richmond, haha. But if I don't have to, it'll be cool. He returned my phone call later, and said for me to meet him in front of Yaohan (near the Capstan Way bus stop?) on the sidewalk slightly after 8... that should be doable if I leave at 7:30. Maybe even earlier at 7:15... I dunno about how much time it would take for bus transfers and such, although it shouldn't be too bad at that time! (but you never know...)

I finished my banking and paid my bills... now I don't have any problems with stuff anymore. Always a good feeling, heh. :D I might as well write Chalaine's birthday card too, since I want Steph to sign the whole pile BEFORE her laser eye surgery! (poor planning on my part means my sibs will have to sign 11 of 'em in one go... sigh!)

I just got a call for someone named Tricia from a dentist's office. This isn't the first time that's happened, so I told them that if they're the dentist's office, they should probably know the correct number of the people they're calling! Idiots. At least now my phone is safely off, so I don't get any more of these stupid calls! (maybe my brother was right when he said that I sounded agitated / aggressive when answering the phone earlier... o_O)


Your Guy is Not a Gold Digger

Don't worry - your guy definitely isn't with you for the money!
And even if you are quite successful, your guy sees that as something to be proud of.
He encourages you to do well for your own sake. He doesn't want a piece of the pie.



Your Social Anxiety Level: 24%

You have low social anxiety.
Of course, very unfamiliar or strange situations make you uncomfortable.
But you can pull through and handle almost any social occasion with grace.


I was anxious about the outcome of this one, haha.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home