Thursday, September 28, 2006

Venting, fire dragons, Blogthings, pirate things from Tim

That person called me up again and wanted me to clarify how I felt about her. Hey, I know she cares about me... but sometimes you just need to VENT without really meaning the stuff you're saying! Apparently, she didn't know that I'm a fire dragon... well, you do now! She didn't know about my web journals either, which is probably a good thing because of the amount of "venting" I do. Then again, she also thought Teunis' name was Curtis... I'm sure he's gotten worse from people, though!


Here are some more quizzes from Blogthings, plus some pirate things from Tim...

You Belong in LA

Forget living in a dirty, cold city - you'll take the beach instead.
Celebrity sightings, trendy restaurants, and clubbing all night are more your thing.
And who knows? You might become the next beautiful person the paparazzi stalks!



You Are Expressionism

Moody, emotional, and even a bit angsty... you certainly know how to express your emotions.
At times, you tend to lack perspective on your life, probably as a result of looking inward too much.
This introspection does give you a flair for the dramatic. And it's even maybe made you cultivate some artistic talents!
You have a true artist's temperament... which is a blessing and a curse.



CommanderRiker is stalking ProfessorPlum

What's Your Ultimate Fandom OTP?
Shiver My Timber -- A Pirate RPG







Talk Like a Pirate Day is September 19!
What Pirate do YOU Talk Like?




I am 44.29% likely to survive a zombie pirate attack!

Would you survive a zombie pirate attack?
Find out if YOU can survive at Shiver My Timber -- A Pirate RPG

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home