Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Apparently, my subconscious is interested in killing off my sister and Eric...

I had a weird dream yesterday set in a conference hall. Apparently, my sister was in the hospital there, and we'd all come to say goodbye to her since she was dying of an unspecified disease. We were very sad, as she'd gotten sick suddenly and there was nothing that could be done for her. Then Eric felt like he needed to lie down, so we left him alone for a bit. After that, we found out that he was close to dying as well... much sadness. :(

We visited him and tried to make him feel better. The doctors there were eventually able to cure him of his malady, and he was one of the lucky 20% who could recover. Even better, he was one of the lucky 30% of that percentage who recovered with little to no side effects afterwards! I went out to the dessert stand in the conference hall and got him some cheesecake with pineapples and fruit on top... someone had to help me cut it first. The dream ended with Eric being pretty much recovered, and our making plans to meet each other later at a specific place so we could get out of the conference hall. Very weird... and no, I don't want them to get sick / be killed! o_O

Now I gotta go meet my mom in two minutes... blah for being rushed, as usual around here! =/

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home