Friday, July 28, 2006

Waking up REALLY early... stop it, body! :P / Weird survey from Amy

My first thought when I got up today was that it was 5:40 PM... and then I figure that I was screwed since I was supposed to be somewhere by 4 PM.

Then when I found it was 5:40 AM, I wondered what the heck I was doing up. I know I went to bed at 1 AM, but this is ridiculous.

Just to prove that it isn't really 5:40 PM (and all my clocks are out of whack), I have the radio on. The people on the morning shows don't lie... it IS 5:40 AM!

Now, if only I can get back to sleep... I know I need training for Summer Conference, but this is stupid! (besides, 5:40 PM around here these days is SUNNY and not simply clear skies... but you never know!)


Here's a "weird questions" survey from Amy, via Myspace bulletin:

"Off-The-Wall" Questions:

When was the last time you went to the bathroom outside?: When I was a kid.

Last time you saw your parents?: Yesterday.

Family member you most resemble?: My dad, probably. *sigh*

Do you own your own Bible?: Yeah, I think I have at least two around here...

Do you wear deodorant?: Yes, sometimes.

Do you clean up nicely?: Sometimes.

When was the last time you tripped and fell?: Not sure.

Where was the last place you slept besides your home?: The townhouse. But soon it'll be at Trinity!

What are you listening to right now?: Hardcore rock / punk.

Have you ever started an uncontrollable fire?: No.

Would you rather cut the grass or rake the leaves?: Rake leaves.

Your middle name spelled backwards: Haw Ihc.

What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?: Some music.

Last time you swam in a pool?: A couple years back.

Have you ever been in a school play?: Yeah.

How many kids do you want?: Maybe 2.

Type of music you dislike most?: Rap.

Are you registered to vote?: Yes.

Ever prank call anybody?: Probably.

Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?: Neither.

Do you have a garden?: No.

What's your favorite comic?: Garfield.

Bath or Shower: Shower.

Best movie you've seen in the past two weeks?: A Fish Called Wanda.

Best pizza topping?: BBQ chicken.

Peanuts or popcorn?: Peanuts.

Orange Juice or apple juice?: Apple.

Chocolate Bar?: Sure!

When was the last time you voted at the polls?: Whenever the last election was.

When was the last time you ate a homegrown tomato?: I don't think I ever have.

Ever order anything from an infomercial?: No.

Sprite or 7-Up?: Sprite.

Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work / school?: Yeah.

Ever thrown up in public?: Yup... once even in a bowl of hot and sour soup.

Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love?: True love.

Who was the last person you visited in a hospital?: Jon, at Christmas 2004.

What do you think about most?: People.

Favorite form of travel?: Water, or scenic highway.

If you could have one magical power, what would it be?: Too much choice... probably teleportation.


SOME STRANGE QUESTIONS:

Something purple within 5 feet of you: A pencil case with felts / pencil crayons in it.

Is your hair long enough to chew on?: No, but it used to be.

Least favorite color?: Puke green.

Ever had Dippin' Dots?: Never heard of 'em.

Ever played an instrument?: Piano and clarinet.

Ever been to a palm reader?: No.

Last Pez dispenser you purchased?: I don't remember... too long ago.

Did you have a good weekend?: It was okay.

How is today going for you?: All right, I suppose.

Any plans for tonight?: Summer Conference, yay.

Ever photograph something that was dead?: No.

Are you ready for Halloween?: Eh, I suppose...

Current disappointment?: WHY CAN'T I SLEEP?!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home