Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Ah, this is a bliss which I will not have for a few days...

Shocore's Bonecracker is on the radio now... hahahaha, I remember when Eric hated this song! (along with Crazy Town's Butterfly... I don't know why I junked that CD years ago!)

Maybe I'll check out ljusersecret4u sometime... then again, it doesn't quite seem like my kind of community. But everyone needs some exposure to drama on occasion!

I had a weird dream with a bunch of people in it (including Karen Lew) that involved us moving a whole bunch of stuff (piles of paper and books) in red cars while dodging enemies like black monsters on silver chains. No idea where THAT came from... o_O

HAHAHAHAHAHA... Lance Bass from N'Sync is GAY! It's so funny just because I always knew it somehow. Reminds me of a song my brother had on an ecard or a website that made fun of both N'Sync and the Backstreet Boys being gay. We all thought it was hilarious at the time, too... :D

I got up late even for me (4:45?!), and immediately had the thought that the next few days (what with Summer Conference and stuff) will really screw up my sleep cycle. Heck, I might even set another new sleep record next Monday after catching up with everything! I remember that last year, I slept for 14 hours the day after I got back! Thank goodness that I don't keep up with certain communities (like RQ) anymore, otherwise catching up would be made even more arduous!

I've switched radio stations for now, since I don't particularly want to listen to the fireworks soundtrack at 10 tonight or any of the other nights on Rock 101. (Italy, China, Czech Republic, Mexico / Celebration Finale) Right now, I'm listening to the Fox, but may switch to JACK FM later. I'm obviously not going to the fireworks tonight: it'll be too crowded and such for me... besides, I need my downtime before I have to be social 24/7 (or so it seems!) over the weekend. Eh well, I'll deal.. but that doesn't mean I won't be cranky! ;)

I think I need to buy new felts. There was a time when I'd buy felts, pencil crayons, highlighters, whiteout, pens, and other things like mad... but no more. This time, I really do need to buy felts / markers since mine are running out / dry. Maybe next week or something... then I can have at least one Milestone's meal for dinner. (Kobe beef meatloaf / steak and shrimp?) Right now, I'm having the Sirloin Burger Chunky Soup... and those chunks of sirloin are good-sized for soup! o_O

Now I think I need to pack before I totally forget about it... I'll need to set my alarm too. Maybe I'll pack a baggie for the weekend, as well.... of ALL-BRAN and other snacks, NOT drugs! :P

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home