Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Full Metal Jacket and Rob Zombie movies

Note: LJ Life at Hogwarts / LJ Friends' Youtube Videos / LJ Fairytale Life blogquizzes. (by Jillian, Elizabeth, and Tilly)

Note to self: Check out dungeons later since I've had a friending (danithesquirrel) and an unfriending (haleyxcore) in the same day.

Earlier, my mom asked me if I knew where Jon was. He'd been out to see Sam Roberts (plus the Stills, Jets Overhead, and Broken Social Scene) at Deer Lake Park at 4, and wasn't back yet. For my own amusement, I told her that he was probably out having some beer: she was horrified by that, haha!

I told Corey about Nina's son Dylan taking over the phone, and this is what he had to say about that:

[20:42:25] Flami: ROIMU time!: I think my friend's kid needs to get his own toy phone, haha... I spent the last few minutes responding to whatever he said into the phone
[20:46:36] Corey: anything good?
[20:53:12] Flami: this is a kid who just turned 2, so mainly stuff like "mine!" / "me too!" / "hi!" / "Mama!"
[20:53:29] Flami: oh, and "my phone!"
[20:54:39] Corey: you should go for a variation on this next time:

Captain J.T. Spaulding: What's the matter, kid? Don't ya like clowns?
Jamie: [shakes head crying]
[20:54:48] Corey: Captain J.T. Spaulding: Why? Don't we make ya laugh? Aren't we f*ckin' funny? You best come up with an answer, cos I'm gonna come back here and check on you and your momma, and if you ain't got a reason why you hate clowns, I'm gonna kill your whole f*cking family.
Jamie: [continues crying]
Captain J.T. Spaulding: All right, now get your f*ckin' ass out the car, go on yayayayayaya
[starts laughing]
[20:56:17] Corey: for context, the start of that scene:

Captain J.T. Spaulding: I'm gonna have to be taking your car today. See, I have some top secret clown business that supersedes any plans that you might have for this here vehicle.
[mutual laughter]
Susan: What's that about clown business?
[laughs nervously]
Captain J.T. Spaulding: [pause] Do I stutter, b*tch?
[20:56:30] Corey: he then punches the mom out, gets in the car, and threatens the kid, and steals the car :P
[20:58:58] Flami: where's that from?
[21:00:16] Corey: The Devil's Rejects. Rob Zombie's sequel to House of 1000 Corpses
[21:01:33] Flami: oh my goodness
[21:07:06] Corey: so when are you coming over to watch them?
[21:20:09] Flami: that sounds like it would be horribly awful
[21:24:26] Corey: no no, it's a happy family movie
[21:31:21] Flami: then why don't I believe you with a title like that? :P
[21:32:26] Corey: well it's SORT OF a family movie (as in, it's about one)

not terribly happy though, other than funny scenes like the one I quoted for you.. and even that has the funny character being pretty horrible to people :P
[21:35:26] Flami: aiya
[21:39:11] Corey: you might like it :P it's more of a serial killers on the run thing than it is a horror movie
[21:45:31] Flami: well then... in that case, you come over here with that thing :P
[21:47:08] Corey: the first one (House of 1000 Corpses) is much more of a horror movie... The Devil's Rejects is about the killers on the run as a result of what they did in the first one, and it's mainly about a sheriff hellbent on catching them for killing his brother in the first movie
[21:52:36] Flami: Oh my.

Then again, he was quoting Full Metal Jacket to me yesterday when I was trying to carry on a conversation with him... aiya.

[21:09:20] Corey: well, poo
[21:09:44] Flami: so now what?
[21:11:15] Corey: sing a song
[21:15:37] Corey: about a schl*ng
[21:15:42] Corey: and how it got so long
[21:19:11] Flami: uh, no thanks... I think that's more your department than mine :P
[21:20:36] Corey: well, what do we have here, a f*cking comedian?
[21:22:40] Flami: this is not helping! :P
[21:23:57] Corey: You little scumbag! I got your name, I got your ass! You will not laugh, you will not cry, you will learn by the numbers, I will teach you! Now get up off your face! Private Leslie, you better unf*ck yourself before I unscrew your head and sh*t down your neck!
[21:25:24] Flami: have you been listening to weird things again?
[21:25:34] Corey: I'm gonna give you three seconds; exactly three-f*cking-seconds to wipe that stupid looking grin off your face or I will gouge out your eyeballs and skull-f*ck you!
[21:31:34] Flami: yup... I heard something just like this on the radio recently...
[21:33:32] Corey: that's all stuff from Full Metal Jacket.. the entire first half of the movie is quotable :P
[21:34:39] Corey: it gets quite a bit more serious after that though, and R. Lee Ermey's drill instructor character isn't with them to scream at everyone when they go off to Vietnam
[21:35:01] Corey: and you might be thinking about several of the prank calls you have with soundboards of him :P
[21:36:13] Flami: THAT'S IT!
[21:36:26] Flami: I'm going to fry you up into a big pork sausage! [Sam and Max reference]
[21:40:29] Corey: Were you born a fat, slimy, scumbag puke piece a' sh*t, Private Leslie, or did you have to work on it?
[21:45:19] Flami: lsdjfl
[21:45:23] Corey: Well, any f*cking time, sweetheart!
[21:45:42] Corey: Bullsh*t! Get on your knees, scumbag.
[21:45:47] Corey: Now choke yourself.
[21:46:04] Corey: Goddamn it, with my hand, numbn*ts.
[21:46:10] Corey: Don't pull my f*cking hand over there. I said choke yourself; now lean forward and choke yourself.
[21:48:52] Corey: You'd better get your head and your ass wired together, or I will take a giant sh*t on you.

(okay, I was wrong... that one's from the second half of the movie)
[22:01:03] Flami: oh, go take giant poops on your own lawn for fertilizer
[22:02:04] Corey: is that what you do? :P
[22:03:46] Flami: no

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home