Wednesday, July 19, 2006

So it's the hot water boiler, is it? *raised eyebrow*

I'm done with dungeons for now.. bring on Sam and Max!

When I got up today, there was STILL no hot water! So then I decided to go out to the front door to see if there were any notices up. I saw a notice dated yesterday which said that the hot water boiler had broken down and that they were in the process of replacing it (along with the standard apology for any inconvenience)... gee, that's what happens when you don't take care of these things when you take over as management! *rolleyes* No wonder the front hallway smells kinda sulphuric! They should have done this months ago when they first took over... as I understand it, the OLD heat boilers were an issue even then!

So then I went back in my suite, got some turkey going, and rescheduled tomorrow's appointment to mid-August. Who knows when I'll have the hot water back? Might not be before tomorrow, which would be bad since I'd need / want to shower before going out! Hopefully, it's back on in a reasonable timeframe! Corey had left me a message (after HOURS of lag time *sigh*) telling me to boil water on the stove and complain to the landlord... heh, sounds like a good strategy to me! ;)


I did the two Myspace quizzes below when I didn't have one... let's see how much my scores have changed from 0% since I now have one just for keeping in touch with people:

You Are a Auditory Learner

You tend to remember what you hear, and you have a knack for speaking well.
You excel at debating, foreign languages, and music.
You would be an excellent diplomat - or rock star!



I'm 40% MySpace!



You're 40% addicted to MySpace.
Welcome to the relationship of tomorrow.

The MySpace Quiz

Take Other Caffeine Nebula Quizzes



You Are 40% Addicted to Myspace

Your Myspace addiction factor is: Low

You're a typical casual Myspace user... you know what it's all about, but you haven't been sucked in (yet)!


Sweet... 40% on both! :D

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home