Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Israeli gas stations with dragons / No hot water?! What the heck...

I'm kinda getting bored / sick of dungeons. Good thing I only have a single-digit number of 'em left to do on my friends list! (but I'll do mine and my new friends' as they / my new interests crop up, of course...)

Steph emailed me again late this afternoon: this time, the subject was a forward "For Sarne!" (why do my siblings, Eric, Kate, Jessica, Rachel, and Vivian S. call me that nickname?! :P) Turned out to be a forward from Vivian S.: she thinks I'd like two pictures of a gas station in Israel. I didn't think I might (gas stations?!), but I found out exactly why she thought I'd like it... DRAGONS! Having real dragons at your gas station would be a BAD idea... think of the FIRE BREATH!


Delek Dragon:




A closer / alternate view of the Israeli gas station:




Right now, I have no hot water... I bet this is another Amacon management tactic! This is a definite issue when it comes to things like showering (which I'll have to do if I want to make it to that Thursday appointment) and washing the dishes properly. Washing them in cold water DOES work, but I'd rather not do that. This is where microwaveable meals / plastic utensils come in handy for minimal dish usage, I suppose... the problem is I didn't buy a whole lot of the first last week. (at least I seem to have plenty of soup and noodles for now, but those require real dishes to be washed eventually: NO HOT WATER!) Ah well, I guess I'll see how long this lasts... if this state of affairs continues to prevail through tomorrow afternoon, I guess I'll have to call and reschedule! (sigh...) Going out for all / most of my meals isn't exactly a viable long-term option either, as it does get expensive / requires showers if you want to be a decent member of society, even at Asian places! (Pho and such... ice cream all the time is SO not another option! :P)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home