Saturday, July 15, 2006

Being late, doodling, appointments with the queen, toy rats, restaurant ennui, final SLB plans

Note: LJ Pirate Crew / LJ Outdoor Excursion / LJ Previous Life / LJ Medieval Royalty / LJ Friends As Candy blogquizzes. (by Mel, Tilly, and Laura)


It was a good thing I went out to wait for Eric fifteen minutes later than he said he'd be there, since I was only waiting for like a minute! I managed to freak him out yet again by being crazily random about tape / whiteout / supposed swearing / rain / gelatinous cubes, and seemingly laughing at GM car commercials and the football game. (I misheard "key injuries to players" as something else) Then he asked if I'd eaten any babies this week... um, no... but I should send him the MS Paint picture that David K. did up for me once. ("despite many requests not to send me that chart with various types of poop on it, you DID!") He said that Eunice hadn't called him, so I asked whether he got her email... he hadn't, then he said that he'd told me on MSN earlier that she was going since she'd said so. I was very confused.. it turned out that he'd called her, and I'd only asked if she'd called him. STOP BEING LIKE ME, DARN IT! :P

At the church, I was in the middle of telling him how I'd eat his Kleenex box when the bearded man Jeremy came up and said hi. Darn you for ruining my crazy act, dude! *shakes fist* We entered the church and saw Sean, so Eric and I hugged him hello! (I'll ask him later whether he got my birthday card in February) Eric, Jeremy, and I sat together and were in the middle of discussing how Jon was a week late to everything with Alan, Tracy, and Dianne when Jon showed up at the front of the church with a SAVE DARFUR shirt on... nice! Jeremy told me that he was about a year late to everything, since he'd been trying to get last year's stuff in order right before he went to church... as long as you get it done sometime!

The talk was pretty good: I was amused by Jeremy's well-done doodles of SNAKES ON A PLANE, "the mail box is full of it," houses, "lost forms," animals, and other things. Eric was busy doodling Strong Bad, of course... very entertaining! Then we had a "corporate strategy meeting on side dishes" ("Yay, side dishes!" as per Karen :P)... when Jon heard about the emails she sent, he termed them "ridiculous, but in a funny way." (he's not on the list yet for some reason, though he IS on the other one for Daniel people) Luckily, that was done fairly quickly.. that way, I could give Connie and Jenny their birthday cards! Tracy also told us about Cleveland and how the families are sometimes too poor to afford dental care there: she likes the city now that she knows where everything is! I should have given Ada the presents for her son Ian, but Sunday will be fine for that... in person is good!

I was outside talking to Jeremy, Eric, Steph, and Fidela when Alan invited us out to Joey Tomato's... only Jon ended up going, although I invited Teresa. (whose only weird questions of the night were "I thought Jeremy was here... where is he?" and "They're your siblings? Are you sure?") Eric thought of inviting Jesse, so I went back in the church and did that... he said that he had an appointment with the queen, so he couldn't make it. We all thought he was crazy, until he explained that he meant his queen-sized BED! Jon and I thought Steph wasn't going to be there tonight, but she got done early and Vanessa picked her up. I introduced Steph to Jesse and Teresa: Teresa looked at us in wonder and asked whether we were sure we were siblings, haha! Then Jesse told us that we looked alike in some ways, but not in others... Steph said "THANK YOU!" and told us that some people thought we looked alike. (not really!)

I went inside to dispose of some garbage, then went out again to find Jeremy had disappeared. Jon joined us after talking to Andrea (Chuck's coming to town soon!) and Randal, and asked where he was. Apparently, he'd decided he was too tired to do anything and went home. When they asked him whether he'd brought his bike, his response was "I'm riding!" which made them confused. Then he clarified that he meant the bus... yeah, he DID look tired tonight! He was yawning and not very talkative when he usually is. After that, we discussed tomorrow's cookoff and the Timothy camp last week. Steph had Joey's toy rat, which apparently scared Stella and Tracy tonight (Jeremy was about to deliberately step on it) and scared Quan and others at the camp when people put it / toy spiders in the cereal for laughs. Fidela told us that Justin was working at the gelato place as security or something: Eric offered to take us there, even though he can't have any of it because of the sugar. (not the cream!)

Dylan and Terry came up and invited us to go to Milestones with them and Lesley: we eventually ended up not going. We were there last week, and I was there the week before too! We dropped Jon off near the restaurant, then discussed Green Village / Erin's family trip to England (they go on at least one major trip every year... her parents are going to China in October and are giving me old magazines, which I shouldn't feel bad about recycling) / Jonestown / the guitar incident with Dylan / my mom's assessment of Dylan's looks ("I used to think he was very good-looking, but now... no...") / my upcoming birthday (STFU!) / Louis Garden (Eric hasn't been there in a LONG time.. since 2001? .. but thinks the food was marginal anyhow) / my being random with Corey (Steph dislikes the idea) / hockey scheduling and transactions / Steph's purchases of shorts and a Catwoman (with whip!) shirt for Erin at Metrotown / my purchase of All-Bran and the $3 water bottle.

We also talked about various people who could go to SLB. Adela's in the area, but won't help us break our 21-steamer record. Eric forgot to ask Jeremy about it in person two days in a row (as he said in an email), but assumes he's in anyhow. (he also assumes that Citrus isn't up for it without his girlfriend, but he's invited anyhow) Brian and Vivian both seemed very amused by it last time (it's about the experience!), but Viv's in Jerusalem still and gets back on Monday. Nathan, Jen, Erin, Eunice, Jon, Eric, Steph, and I are pretty much confirmed for SLB at 6:30 and A Fish Called Wanda at around 8:30, and wrap-up at around 10:30 or so. I just got an email from Danielle: "No fair! I'm hoping for a rerun of this in August! Missing you all in Californa!" (my Audioscrobbler page has also changed for the better... apparently, Corey sent me a PM on there saying "poopapoo" on July 9 at 11:30)


Name
Age
Sex
They will feel...Great about your relationship and they hope it could be more
Your love will last....A couple years
Will you get married?No
This Fun Quiz created by Derek at BlogQuiz.Net
Sagittarius Horoscope at DailyHoroscopes.Biz

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home