Monday, July 17, 2006

Stuffed animals, beer slogans, Kelvin, rum with rice / I danced with your mom because I hate myself

I've been doing some minor tag edits this afternoon... mainly misspelled tags and weird ones that should never have been there in the first place. You'd think it wouldn't take as long as it does, but at least it works with the cable internet. Editing tags used to work with my 56K connection... that is, until the tags management page started showing me "invalid journal" errors. Man, was that ever annoying! Firefox has decided once again to clear my history / cache, and to make every link like it hasn't been clicked on (even if I have done so)... oh well.

Stuffed animals are still scattered on the floor from yesterday, when Eric pelted them at me while I was sitting at a table writing stuff... I'm not sure why he didn't throw Snoopy Easter Bunny at me, however. (oh well, I'm not complaining! :P) I'm just lazy about picking them up, I guess... *shrug* He also expressed surprise over Scumm VM, so he opened it (I told him not to add any more games!) and watched most of the intro to Sam and Max. Apparently, he really wanted me to open the glass game set I got from Karen as an apology for the Bible Study group totally sucking a few months back and not showing up since she didn't email me about the group being cancelled. I didn't feel like opening it: yes, I know Christmas is not here yet! (that would be why he was humming Christmas carols in an effort to rattle me a while later, har har)

Last night, Steph and Eunice were discussing Shirley and her brother Kelvin... we've all lost touch with them, although sometimes Erin sees Kelvin around! I remember them both, since they used to go to our church for some time. Kelvin and I used to be good friends... well, I guess I took a friendly interest in him as a person since we had an eight-year age gap. So I'd call him up every so often to see how he was doing, and we exchanged cards and letters: he thanked me for being cheery and listening to what he had to say. He was a good kid, heh. I'd like to think I haven't lost that touch, although it may be time for a new generation (my sister) to reach out to the teens by actually counselling them, haha.

At Eric's, his mom mentioned how much she liked Jeremy's Passport to Beer T-shirt: "Make Beer, Not War" on the front, and some credo on the back which involved sampling EVERY DROP of the beer in a glass because the first sip isn't enough, haha. Then we were discussing rum and Bacardi: I told Jon to help Mom cook rice one night, but put rum in it instead of water. That would result in some INTERESTING times, especially since Mom really can't handle much liquor! (then he joked that he'd been going to get Mom's 1L Grand Marnier from the townhouse for us to drink during the movie... oh my!)


Pick the month you were born:

January: I kicked
February: I loved
March: I smoked
April: I dry-humped
May: I choked on
June: I murdered
July: I did the Macarena with
August: I had lunch with
September: I danced with
October: I sang to
November: I yelled at
December: I ran over

Pick the day (number) you were born on:

1: a birdbath
2: a monster
3: a phone
4: a fork
5: a Mexican
6: a gangster
7: my cell phone
8: my dog
9: my best friends' boyfriend
10: my neighbor
11: my science teacher
12: a banana
13: a fireman
14: a stuffed animal
15: a goat
16: a pickle
17: your mom
18: a spoon
19: myself
20: a baseball bat
21: a ninja
22: Chuck Norris
23: a noodle
24: a squirrel
25: a football player
26: my sister
27: my brother
28: an iPod
29: a permanent marker
30: a llama
31: A homeless guy

Pick the color of shirt you are wearing:

White: because I'm cool like that
Black: because that's how I roll.
Pink: because I'm NOT a homosexual.
Red: because the voices told me to.
Blue: because I'm sexy and I do what I want
Green: because I hate myself.
Purple: because I'm cool.
Gray: because I was drunk
Yellow: because someone offered me 1,000,000 dollars
Orange: because I hate my family.
Brown: because I was high.
Other: because I'm a ninja.
None: because I can't control myself.

What did YOU do?

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home