Sunday, July 23, 2006

Quizzes on the seasons, July, having a million dollars, life, and more!

It's too hot to even sleep properly... oh yay.

My mom thought I took four rolls of toilet paper from them... why the heck would I do that when I could buy my own? I haven't even been over at the townhouse since that time Terrence was there! My sister did give me three photos last night from the day of Aaron's wedding, so that was fine. I just don't take toilet paper from them! It's not like I'm so desperate for it that I'll take the bus over there to grab some when I could buy some at the store! I'll never understand Asian mothers... o_O

Here are some quizzes to tide you over till I get home and provide a real update!

What's your name?
Pick one....
What word describes you best?
What's your favourite colour?
A person throws a pie at you. What do you do?
Everyone thinks you're cool!True
You're a criminal and should be chained to a pie!True
Some people think you're slightly weird....True
It's official - you're just plain crazy!!False
This Fun Quiz created by GossipGirl at BlogQuiz.Net
Sagittarius Horoscope at DailyHoroscopes.Biz



I bet Eric would have something to say about these results, haha.















QuizGalaxy.com

Your Love rating: Poor
Your Friends and Family rating: Poor
Your Finance rating: Average
Your School / Career rating: Good
Your Health rating: Good
'What is your life score?' at QuizGalaxy.com


I dunno about this... sigh.



Seasons Survey
Spring - What is spring like where you are?Rainy!
Spring - What do you like most about spring?The new life after winter's gloom.
Spring - What smell reminds you of spring?Manure! No, just kidding. Probably freshly cut lawns.
Spring - What is your fondest memory of spring?Hmm. Probably the time when I went to Edmonton and Calgary on the Band trip.
Spring - What do you dislike most about spring?The endless rain, or so it seems.
Summer - What is summer like where you are?Hot and beachy.
Summer - What do you like most about summer?Additional opportunities to do stuff later in the night should I want to.
Summer - What smell reminds you of summer?Meat on the BBQ grill.
Summer - What is your fondest memory of summer?Going to the fireworks and various parties / get-togethers with my friends.
Summer - What do you dislike most about summer?Heat waves, like the one we're currently experiencing. (over 30°C for the past few days?!)
Fall - What is fall like where you are?Cool and crisp.
Fall - What do you like most about fall?The slightly cooler weather.
Fall - What smell reminds you of fall?Car exhaust as everyone gets back into their cars because they're less loath to walk anywhere! Haha, no. I'm not sure... pumpkin pie, then.
Fall - What is your fondest memory of fall?Halloween / Kids Night.
Fall - What do you dislike most about fall?The rain starts up yet again...
Winter - What is winter like where you are?Cold and rainy... also snowy sometimes.
Winter - What do you like most about winter?The decreased pressure to go out and do stuff. :P
Winter - What smell reminds you of winter?Gingerbread and hot soup.
Winter - What is your fondest memory of winter?Seeing people back from school for Christmas break.
Winter - What do you dislike most about winter?The cold, the wet, and the ick. I have decreased mobility in snow and ice!
Take This Survey at Quizopolis.com

Quizopolis




July TriviaJuly Trivia

You scored 8 out of 10

Take the July Trivia at Quizopolis.com

Quizopolis




Are You A Geek?
Are You A Geek

Congratulations! According to our experts, you scored:

50% which makes you A Little Bit Geek

You have a little bit of geek in you. You are either going to become a bigger geek, or you are a reformed geek and doing well in rehab.


Are You A Geek? Find out at Quizopolis.com

Quizopolis




The Last Survey
Last person you huggedSean.
Last car rideYesterday, going home from the #9 restaurant after dinner.
Last time you criedEh... a couple weeks ago, maybe?
Last movie you watchedA FISH CALLED WANDA.
Last food you ateTurkey pot pie... it's a break from my usual Sunday morning sustenance of some bread with butter on it!
Last item you boughtBirthday cards and stickers for Nina, Jamie, and Chris.
Last shirt you woreThe green Vancouver one.
Last phone callSteph saying that we wouldn't do anything after dinner.
Last text messageN/A.
Last kissFifteen months ago... my moral fibre is stronger than it was then, as I told Eric the other day!
Last thing you touchedThe computer keyboard, obviously.
Last funeralAuntie Lillian's, just over a year ago.
Last trip to the mallYesterday, to buy birthday cards and stickers... air con in a heat wave is good, too!
Last time you were excited for somethingOh man... probably Jon getting home.
Last person you sawMy brother and sister.
Last thing you drankSome coffee and water.
Last person that broke your heartNot telling, but his name starts with J.
Last time you were happyLike, really happy? Probably when I found a whoopee cushion at the dollar store for Eric, haha. (plus some bubble solution for me... YAY, BUBBLES! :D)
Last plane rideLast year, enroute to the Alaska cruise.
Last dreamAdam and Andrew going on about bad sandwiches, running from enemies, and football.
Take This Survey at Quizopolis.com

Quizopolis




Cute Name

Your Cute Name is
Moopiehead
Get Your Cute Name at Quizopolis.com

Quizopolis




Are You A Good Date?
Are You A Good Date

Congratulations! According to our experts, you scored:

73% which makes you A Good Date

You are a good date, and most people will really enjoy your company. To make it to a hot date, though, you need to step up your game.


Are You A Good Date? Find out at Quizopolis.com

Quizopolis




Winning 100 Million Dollars Survey

If you won 100 million dollars, what would you do?

What kind of car would you buy?I don't drive, so I probably wouldn't buy a car...
Where in the country would you move to?Vancouver is fine for now.
What kind of house would you buy?A huge house, with enough room for me and my stuff. (and my friends!)
Would you give your family any money?Oh, probably.
What charity would you donate to?Does my church (building fund) count as a charity?
Would you give your friends any money?Depends if they REALLY needed it or not, I guess.
Where would you go on vacation?Europe or Australia.
What luxury item would you buy first?Plasma TV.
Would it change your life?Probably!
Would you save any of it?I'd like to think I would.
Would it change your current relationship?Since I don't have a current relationship, the answer is no. But people might want to get with me because of my money... that's not good mojo. :P
Would you quit your job?Eh... who knows....
Would you ever work again?Possibly.
What one task would you never do again?Clean house.
What dream of yours would you be able to do?Go back to school and take weird courses for the heck of it without worrying about money.
Would you change the way you dress?I'd just raise the "casual" factor by a bit. No need to go overboard.
Would you change anything about your body?Yeah... I'd get rid of certain things that have been bugging me for YEARS!
Would you miss anything about not bring rich?Hard to say... maybe anonymity, haha!
Who would be the first person you tell?Not Yazmine, since she is no longer a friend. (although I could pay her back the measly 50 cents she had an issue with, I don't think she'd care!) So probably my dad, since he's an accountant and can advise me on financial stuff. (or the next person that popped up on MSN / AIM)
Would it bring you happiness?Sure, but money isn't everything... or the key to happiness..
Take This Survey at Quizopolis.com

Quizopolis

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home