Sunday, July 23, 2006

Cleared history and cache / Sorting my coins / Sleep, pictures, Neko Case, and lessons

Eep! I almost forgot to catch up on blogs! Aiya... I'd better not forget about that next week, what with Summer Conference and all. Firefox has decided once again to clear my history / cache, and to make every link like it hasn't been clicked on (even if I have done so)... oh well. Why this has happened every week for the past three weeks, I don't know. Facts About Multiples is coming up as a 404 error.. why?! (Myspace is also being stupid today, but at least Yahoo Messenger now works again.. not that I talk to many people on there! :P)

Tonight, I decided to sort my special coins into Ziploc bags by denomination: I really should have done this a long time ago, but they've been with me for more than six years, so why not? I'm also extracting ALL of the Scumm VM games now, for some reason... yeah, I'm crazy!

Dave's been catching up on sleep; he and Tiffany have also been busy with his new apartment: pictures and furniture and such. He promises pictures, so we'll see. Spoz has the usual weekender photos and says Adelaide's like a ghost town: I'd think it's the mid-winter syndrome over there meself. Steph's got a new picture up of her and some fluffy orange Montreal Canadiens mascot, and says that she's got half the season tickets for the Canucks. One of her friends commented to ask about being in the market for a new laptop: that takes money, too! (so do Mexico, Montreal, and the church building fund pledge...)

Vivian's been busy with her school registration... it's been so long! She also paid a visit to her cousin's baby, and has developed like 6% of her photos after 2 months back, haha. A friend might be able to expedite the process, too. Jen's written a lot of stuff about Neko Case, the heat wave, and a very expensive family dinner out in Richmond. (hey, sometimes the language barrier and the "how the heck are these people related to me again?!" syndrome crops up a lot!) She wrote stuff about the barbecue last night: "Meet and Eat" pretty much sums it up, har har. Phil's trying to be truer to the original purpose of his blog: pictures are nice, but if he wants to be introspective and examine himself thoroughly, those won't quite do it! Solitude and love are indeed important ongoing lessons, and a switch of perspective may do wonders if you're willing to learn. (me, I still have to get that part down straight... how pathetic! :P)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home