Monday, July 24, 2006

Dreaming of Dylan, Eric, and Jeremy (not in that way, you perverts... Jen was there too!)

The Computer Show Walkthroughs... good site, heh. The UHS Hint Files Reader is another good site, and doesn't spoil your game like a traditional walkthrough would.. I think Corey told me about this one recently.

Stanley noticed my blue Corona Extra cap yesterday, and asked whether I was advertising beer at church: sure, but you better not be drinking any since you're underage! Reminded me of the time Andy called me a Corona Girl a couple years ago: that night, everybody loved my hat! It was made more effective because I was wearing it inside the church, haha. Eric commented on Friday that the combination of his yellow Corona shirt, my Corona Extra cap, and his blue Kokanee cooler (for his side dish) was great! Jeremy noticed the hat yesterday after Sunday School, and asked where I got it. As I say to Dave every time he jokes about my getting it for free at a bar since I drink too much, I got it from my mom's collection of free samples at a food trade show!

I was going to go out with my brother after he had a jam session with the people from the Richmond church last night, but they decided to go home afterwards. (what took 20 minutes to wrap up really took 55 minutes, haha)


I had an interesting dream when I finally fell asleep: a big group of our friends were congregating in a building where there was a huge party going on. We were having a good time since the food and drinks were free... there were these huge stacks of pop cans which looked like Safeway Select drinks (chamomile tea / lemonade / more!), plus these Gatorade-like bottles which had mango juice / berry juice / more available. I remember sitting at a table with Jen (who'd just ordered a rum and Coke), Jeremy, and Eric when Dylan took the mic and announced that we were all going to the SportsMart across the street in the complex to bug Janna and Natalie.

So we did... we saw two Ikea stores on the way, one of which we didn't know about. When we got to the SportsMart, we all had to take off our shoes (which resulted in one big pile of them by the door!) and crawl in green grass with many clumps of brown dirt in it. (that used to be the punishment for being late, for whatever reason) All the lights were off at the store, so we surrounded the place and sang really loudly in hopes they'd come out. (we KNEW Janna and Natalie were there!) We didn't succeed in dragging them out to have fun with us, so it was back to our building. Jen, Jeremy, and I were going around the building, and we saw chocolate textured bears for sale... but they were free for us! I woke up when we were busy choosing some for us and our other friends.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home