Sunday, July 23, 2006

Potential game loss... oh no!

I thought I'd lost these 22 torrent games for good while looking up walkthroughs (which I've put in backdated entries) because I deleted a whole bunch of files in my Recycle Bin and directories! Thank goodness that wasn't the case, and this resident PC A.I. subroutine alien can play on. :D

Beneath A Steel Sky
Broken Sword 1: Circle of Blood / Shadow of the Templars
Broken Sword 2: The Smoking Mirror
Dig
Flight of the Amazon Queen
Full Throttle
Goblins 1
Indiana Jones 3: The Last Crusade
Indiana Jones 4: The Fate of Atlantis
Inherit the Earth: Quest for the Orb
Legend of Kyrandia 1
Loom
Maniac Mansion 1
Maniac Mansion 2 (Day of the Tentacle)
Monkey Island 1: The Secret of Monkey Island
Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge
Monkey Island 3: The Curse of Monkey Island
Passport to Adventure
Sam and Max
Simon the Sorcerer 1
Simon the Sorcerer 2
Zak McKracken and the Alien Mindbenders

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home