Saturday, July 22, 2006

Dream about plastic, bad sandwiches, and football

I had a weird dream last night which involved a bunch of my friends running away from enemies, and advancing in levels if we successfully managed to get away from them before they could reach through a doorway to get us. Then my sister was looking for Danielle, but the church entryway was too crowded with old people to do that effectively. (you don't want to impede old people or whatever!) We finally found her, and then looked for random people interested in football. After finding some, we sat down with them and some random girls at a cafeteria table to discuss newspaper articles. Emily then showed up, yelling that her boyfriend Mike had been transformed into a thick plastic head and was now on a table somewhere. So we went to see: he seemed okay, but would always have to lean on one of us for support whenever we attached the head to his body. We never ended up resolving that, because the twins Adam and Andrew were yelling in the church basement about bad sandwiches being sold for 50ยข each. Then I woke up...

I talked to Emily and Mike yesterday, but not about plastic! The football thing is probably from Jeremy and Eric trying to find out the score of the football game last night: we beat Calgary 43-20. I dunno about the rest of it... I haven't listened to or thought of any of the "bad sandwiches" prank calls in a long time!

Oh yay, I accidentally left my phone on. Now I have a dentist appointment on Tuesday, Aug. 8 at 1:30. Hopefully I can wake up...

Also, yay for people deciding things without MY input. Apparently, my siblings decided on Banana Leaf for Dad's birthday dinner... sigh. Time to go to the mall and get some things done [mailing stuff to Jamie / Chris Hoskins] first before they pickk me up outside Coast Mountain Sports! (whee...)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home