Friday, July 21, 2006

Finished SAM AND MAX / Saturday dinner / planning / Awana pajamas / being 36% childish / eras (90s)

Yay! I finally finished Sam and Max! According to the time log in the game, it took me over eight and a half hours. I bet over half of that alone was spent talking to everyone / looking at everything / figuring out what to do with certain puzzles / distractions like IMs, the Internet in general, and such. When I play this again, my time will be much reduced.. fear me! :P Maybe I'll try another game, but first I'll get back into Bookworm since I've missed it! (and then maybe Puzzle Donkey!)

I called my mom, who said that dinner was on Saturday night.. not Sunday night as she'd said in the email. She doesn't really care what we do since it's for Dad's birthday.. although she does think that Toronto played a part in Jon acquiring expensive taste. Heh, maybe.. I'll figure things out tomorrow with Jon, since Steph won't be there. As for my own actual plans for tomorrow, I'm not sure: I think I'll figure them out with Eric. She thinks we're too last-minute, but it usually ends up working for us... even if it IS literally "last-minute planning" for us on some weeks, haha. I warned her that I was hanging up once she asked me how my love life was going... even if I had one at the moment, I'm not sure I'd tell her!

Melia emailed us about some Awana "special event" that involves pajamas and movies for the kiddies... she made reference to writing the email and somehow forgetting to send it, and about Joey reminding her. Glad someone's on top of things, haha. I won't be there, but it's nice to know what's going on!


How childlike are you?

[x] Sleep with a stuffed animal
[] Eat sugary cereal for breakfast most of the time
[] Watch Saturday morning cartoons (I'm never up on Saturday mornings anymore...)
[] Are afraid of the dark (Not most of the time...)
[] Love the color pink
[] Never get in fights with your parents
[x] Think ice cream for lunch is perfectly reasonable
[] Hug often
[x] Cry about stupid things (Sometimes...)
[] Use the "sad eyes" and lip pout on your parents (that won't work on them anyway... they're ASIAN!)
[] Have a goldfish as a pet
[] Wear slippers
[x] Are attracted to shiny objects
[x] Think happy faces are cute
[] Sometimes answer the phone by saying, "Yellow?"
[] Have a Furby
[] Think it is fun to catch bugs
[] Know how to take the stinger out of a bee
[x] Use a lifejacket when you go swimming
[] Make daisy necklaces / bracelets when you go to the park
[x] Love the game 'Rock, Paper, Scissors'
[] Listen to Britney Spears and N*Sync
[x] Watch Spongebob Squarepants
[x] Dream about going to amusement parks
[x] Like these surveys

Total: 9

Now count up all your x's and multiply it by 4. That is how childish you are. (36%) Repost this with in the subject line.


+ - Which decade do you belong to? - +

- The 50s -

[x] I love early rock'n'roll - Elvis, baby!
[] Grease is one of my favourite movies
[] Poodle skirts are cute
[] I'd love to be a good housewife with my own family
[x] Guys look hot in leather jackets
[] Marilyn Monroe is my idol!
[] I have been to a drive-in
Total: 2


- The 60s -

[] I own a miniskirt
[] I love Breakfast at Tiffany's!
[x] Flower power!
[] I own something tie-dye
[x] I would have loved to have been at Woodstock
[x] I'd say I'm a fan of the Beatles
[] I've watched the original Bewitched
Total: 3

- The 70s -

[] I love Disco music
[] Platforms are cool
[x] I'd love to have my hair flicked out like Farrah Fawcett's!
[] I was / am a fan of Abba
[] I have an old pair of rollerskates
[] I love old 70s movies
[] Glitter, glam, and disco
Total: 1

- The 80s -

[x] Big hair is what it's all about
[x] I own(ed) a Cabbage Patch Kid
[] I still own some tapes
[x] I love hair metal / rock
[] I have seen all or most of the Nightmare On Elm Street movies
[] Shoulder pads should come back into fashion!
[] I own legwarmers!
Total: 3

- The 90s -

[x] I watched Friends when it started
[x] I remember Titanic coming out in cinemas
[] I love(d) boybands! Backstreet Boys, NSYNC, Hanson! (thank God that I had more sense than THAT! :P)
[x] Michael Jackson = guilty
[] I owned / remember a Sega Mega drive and early Playstations
[] I own(ed) a pair of leggings
[x] I remember the Tamagotchi and Furby phases (and the Tamagotchis are coming back, if my little friends at church are any indication!)
Total: 4

Which decade do you belong to?: 90s.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home