Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Stalking people / organic water / A-Z Net browsing

As if getting email spam that's four years old isn't enough, I now have future-dated spam... the printed date (Wednesday, June 6, 2007) is impossible, even!

Here's a site where you can stalk people online!

WTF moment of the day while grocery shopping:

Organic natural sparkling spring water?!

Speaking of water, mine was turned off shortly after I got home. Hello?! It's summer... people use more water! I just hope this isn't another Amacon management thing!

Oh, never mind. I just took the trash out, and there was a note on the front door from the manager noting that there would be some maintenance done with the water being shut off temporarily. It was dated June 5, which would be fine if everyone went out at least once a day... sometimes I don't, heh.


While shopping, I got some smaller microwaveable meals: Friday nights are rushed enough that I can have that for dinner without having to wait for noodles to cool or something. I also got some Scope mouthwash, which reminds me of what my mom thought I said over the weekend. The family has some cool mint Scope stuff in the bathroom, so I used that in lieu of brushing my teeth since I couldn't find my toothbrush. Hey, Alan's cousin Shimmer once told us that he hadn't brushed his teeth for three days (but that's totally EWWWW)... yes, that's his real name!

Me: "I'm going to Scope my teeth." (as in the mouthwash, not checking things out :P)
Steph: "Um, okay."
Mom: "What?! You're going to SCOPE YOUR TEATS?! Or did you say STROKE?!"
*me and sister tell her what's wrong with that while laughing at her... it would HURT!*


I was unable to resist the lure of the Softsoap body washes today: ultra shea butter along with pomegranate and mango have been added to my collection. Saw some raspberry melba yogurt, along with some tropical tangerine yogurt, so I bought those too. I am SUCH a sucker for new quirky flavors!


A-Z Internet surfing meme

Type each letter of the alphabet into your browser's address bar & list the first site that comes up. This is for Mozilla Firefox... I don't surf enough in IE to make an Explorer version worthwhile!

A - AllMusic
B - BlogQuiz
C - Crazy Mad Scientist
D - Dopshoppe's entry about haiku
E - Wikipedia's list of songs about war
F - Myspace's forums
G - GreatestJournal
H - A Blogger help article on changing your site feed settings
I - Project Implicit
J - Jon Chris Tomlin
K - KRT Direct graphics (I have NO idea where this came from...)
L - LiveJournal
M - Yahoo Mail
N - Fantasy Novel Title Generator
O - OK Cupid tests
P - My Photobucket album
Q - Quiz Farm
R - Reformed Jerk
S - SPOZ's RANT
T - Three Blue Stars and Facts About Multiples
U - Erik's smiley site
V - Vancouver Weather Page
W - Willgace's LJ entry about getting hit by the hat bot
X - Buffalo Ng's Xanga
Y - Youthink
Z - Zone Labs

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home