Friday, June 02, 2006

Best idea ever!

Eric just called to see whether I could bus over to Cambie / Jacombs again quickly. Not really likely, as the bus trip alone would take like an hour. (that's how long it took on the night of Phil's farewell bash at Citrus' place...) So he said he'd just pick me up rather than go straight from work. That's the best idea ever, as I still have to shower and eat before I leave for the weekend.

Plans for tomorrow: the wedding (we'll see how family drama affects it or not), hanging around downtown, then the banquet. I wouldn't be surprised if I had to sleep over at the townhouse tomorrow night, too. At least my dad's computer now works to update GJ... I was just as surprised to see the update page there as my sister was to hear about it when she asked on Sunday night!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home