Monday, June 05, 2006

Fellowship emails, and Mom's misconceptions

Yay... I have another Fellowship email to share with you all. I'm not saying it's LAME, but read and judge for yourself. I'll forward it to my sister so she knows what Eric and I were talking about on Friday night... I finally changed her email address to the Gmail one too. (I should switch, but I'm lazy!) While I'm doing email, I should email Eric the poop chart, haha. I told him that it wasn't safe for work, and he asked if I even knew his work email address! No, but I figured I'd cover my butt anyhow. ;)

Hi David Fellowship:

This Friday, June 9th is Bible Study. Confirm your attendance with your leader. Attendance will be taken!

Do you have what it takes to become the next Official David Fellowship "Attendance Superstar"!!! Will it be you!!! Are you hot enough? Bring it!

Do it for Jesus and share his glory.

In Christ,
Karen Choo


Honestly, no question marks on her questioning statements?! If she posted this in GJ RQ, I'd delete it just for that alone. :P


My sister called me to report the following. They're having some kind of Chinese soup with octopus and squid tentacles as part of dinner. I've had this many times, and it's great! This is what happened tonight:

Mom: "Look at all the t*sticles in the soup!"
Steph: *bursts out laughing while correcting her, then calls me*
Mom: "Are you SURE they're tentacles?!"
Steph: "Yes, Mom. Just don't look up the other thing on the Internet. You'll see things you don't want to see!"

HAHAHAHAHA! Oh boy. o_O

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home