Monday, June 05, 2006

Mom's Sex Misconceptions / US $2 bills and general bling / quizzes

Three things I forgot to mention earlier: This weekend, my mom asked me if I ever had sex with Palmer. My immediate truthful answer was no. Last June, she thought that I was pregnant by him because I'd spent the night over at his house AND he was an online friend! There are no words... nor enough "bewildered" smilies to properly communicate my level of WTF at that. o_O

Also: at lunch today, my grandma showed us a lot of bling by trying to pay for our lunch in Singaporean money, then a $100 bill. My sister spied a US $2 bill in her wallet, and asked me if I'd ever heard of those. I told her that Corey had shown me some over webcam recently, and that they weren't made anymore.

#3: I had a fractured dream on Friday night which featured me and a bunch of random church people on this network of slides in a ball playground. Eric lent his grey shirt (not the Roots one... it had a yellow dragon) to me for some reason, and I felt warm and safe in it. Nathan was playing games with little Gwyneth and Evelyn, and we all had fun with the whole setup. Weird, but not too bad with the way my subconscious has been lately! ;) (I only had like 2 hours of good sleep that night, aiyoh!)


Thank goodness I was able to use Steph's laptop yesterday afternoon and my mom's computer last night, otherwise I'd be up WAY too late trying to catch up on the last 48 hours in journal land! o_O


Your Sexy Black Heels Are
Vera Wang W5016



Your Bumper Sticker Should Be

Anything worth taking seriously - is worth making fun of




What metal band are you?

Iced Earth

You are Iced Earth! Your music stems from classic heavy metal with slight thrash roots. You love melody in your music, and you definitely love adding the element of fantasy with reality when you write your songs. Rhythm speed, heaviness, and melody are what you're all about!

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.




You go to the cinema every week
You wish your name started with the letter:
You love yelling at people
You think you're a rebel
You have detention often
You have one best friend only
You're girly
You want to be a cheerleader
If life were a movie...
You would be:The outcast
Your friends would be:The geeky crowd
Your enemies would be:The geeky / nerdy crowd
Your parents would be:Annoying, and nag you all the time
Your life would be:Boring
Chances of this movie ever being filmed
73%
This Fun Quiz created by Stephanie at BlogQuiz.Net
Scorpio Horoscope at DailyHoroscopes.Biz




You are a / an
Your favorite thing to do is
You have a boyfriend
You are experienced with boys
You are mostly interested in
You think you will succeed in
Your personality
Your dream husband's personality
Your dream husband's personality would be...Ambitious, eager to learn, fulfills his dreams
Chances of you marrying someone with your interest
34%
Chances of you succeeding in school
53%
Chances of you getting your dream job
100%
Amount of money you could earn$2,274,110
Number of kids your husband could want6
Chances of you marrying your dream husband
34%
This Fun Quiz created by Stephanie at BlogQuiz.Net
Australian News at NewsDump




Your age is between
You were born in
Your favorite color is
A romantic evening is
Your perfect mate would be
I've learned the most from
Your perfect mate will look like thishttp://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/coldplayfornadia/detail?.dir=fad1re2&.dnm=256a.jpg&.src=ph
This Fun Quiz created by Ralph at BlogQuiz.Net
Sagittarius Horoscope at DailyHoroscopes.Biz





I don't QUITE think so... not that I'm obsessed with looks or anything, but... o_O


You were born in the month of
You were born in the season
You mostly own
You would rather
Your favorite item of clothing is
Your favorite color is
Your hair color is
Your eye color is
Your ideal colors are...Blue, Dusty Rose, Light green
Your ideal item of clothing is...Jeans
You are interested in fashion this much:
7%
Chances of you growing up to be a model:
40%
This Fun Quiz created by Stephanie at BlogQuiz.Net
Science News at NewsDump

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home