Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Making plans with Nina...

Not quite an XTC reference (Making Plans For Nigel), but it's damn close! :P

I called Nina earlier tonight as advertised, and she told me about her full-time job. She had a time of an hour and 45 minutes on the Jericho Beach 10K run (she thought she'd clock two hours or more), and wants to do a half-marathon or something one day... I told her that my sister was into running herself, and that Steph said hi: Nina remembers her from that 2001 "surprise" party, heh.

After a bit of confusion due to the Spanish calendar that Carmina (on_the_ground) gave me for Christmas since it starts on Monday and not Sunday, we got some semblance of plans made. The plan is to meet each other at the Metrotown dollar store on Tuesday, June 13 at around 4... she can't do stuff on the 14th because she has a doctor's appointment. She suggested Starbucks right upstairs, but I haven't really been to that particular mall in like two years... I might get lost / distracted, haha. I just hope the 410 runs conveniently for me that day, heh. (should probably leave as soon as I wake up, heh) Yes, I remember what she looks like, and she remembers my appearance: it should be good seeing her again!


Your Emoticon Is Laughing

You've got a wicked sense of humor. You're everyone's favorite IM buddy... at least today!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home