Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Long naps, haggis, soup, Ben and Jerry's, Bookworm

Note: LJ Animaniacs / LJ friends as movie characters / LJ Uve's haters / LJ friends as a sinister cult blogquizzes. (by Amanda deLassus, Dolphin, and Lssnkmn)


My brother's going on a short Caribbean cruise with the parents while they're visiting for his graduation on Friday... my sister and I are so jealous! Reminds me, I should get around to burning the rest of those music CDs for him... maybe later, haha.

I had a long six-hour nap from 5:30 till 11:30... I definitely needed the sleep! (no, I don't remember a whole lot of my dreams then!) Realized I forgot to get Baxter's chicken with autumn vegetable soup ... looking through the site, I see they also have haggis soup! HAHAHA, that takes me back to the haggis party of 2001! Interesting stuff. :D

I have Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, the Gobfather, and Vermonty Python right now... why am I thinking that I should have bought Fossil Fuel? Too much ice cream given that I also have a 2L strawberries and cream Real Dairy container here, haha. Maybe next time! I've also had Mint Chocolate Cookie, Cherry Garcia, Half-Baked, and Chunky Monkey. Perhaps I should check out the nearby 7-11 on one of my "consumer whore" trips sometime... but that would have to be done at the very end since the ice cream would melt. (checking out the one by church wouldn't be a good idea if I decided to buy some, haha) Eh, maybe I'll see if I can get my sister to drive me, haha. (I've heard good things about Phish Food, but don't know if it's available here)


I got a white diamond in Bookworm because I used three yellow tiles to make the word "ado," then I used said white diamond in the word "jun." Then again, I could have received another one since I had three yellow tiles lined up in perfect position to make the word "din." But I missed that opportunity, sadly. =/

In the same game, I got two consecutive white diamonds on the words "mho" and "cosh." Before my flaming tiles reached the bottom, I used them on the words "vat" and "nun." On a different level, I used three yellow tiles on the word "earn" and got a white diamond: I used that one on the word "ken."

Record: Three white diamonds in the same level (31) / four in a game.


Please pick a word
Which would you rather be:
You really want to be (pick off the list)
You admire people who work at a
You love running errands
Please write: What do you want to be (career)?
When you grow up...
There's a high chance you'll be aNurse / Doctor
However, you could becomePrincipal
Chances of this being true
92%
Amount of money you earn$24,591,097
Number of people who work with you15
You will be famousTrue
This Fun Quiz created by Stephanie at BlogQuiz.Net
All the latest Music News at NewsDump

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home