Thursday, June 01, 2006

Acting like a 27-year-old, platform shoes, and frappuccino

Here's another survey from the latest posts page:

[] I know how to make a pot of coffee.
[x] I do my own laundry.
[x] I can cook for myself.
[x] I do my chores after being told once.
[x] I actually enjoy intellectual conversations.
[] I think politics is exciting.
[] My parents and grandparents have better things to say than my peers.
[x] I show up for school / work every day unless I'm sick... really sick..
[x] I always carry a pen in my pocket / purse.
[x] I've never gotten a ticket.
[x] I watch talk shows and point out the incredibility of it all.
[x] I know what "incredibility" means without looking it up.
[x] I drink black coffee.
[x] I know how to run the dishwasher or do the dishes.
[x] I can count in more than one language.
[x] When I say I'm going to do something, I do it.
[] I mow the lawn.
[] I help wash the car.
[x] I can make adults laugh without being stupid.
[x] I study when I have to.
[x] I pay attention at school / work.
[] I remember to feed my pets. (no pets here... but you bet I'd remember to feed them if I did have them! :P)
[x] I'm generally organized.
[x] I can spell "experience" without looking at this line.
[x] The first thing I do when I wake up is get washed up.
[] I can go to the store without getting something I don't need.
[x] I understand jokes the first time they are said.
[x] I understand the fact that the world always screws someone over.
[x] I can type fast, because I type every day.
[x] My choice in clothing is acceptable in an office or something like that.
[] I can watch politics and laugh because I understand what is going on.
[] I no longer watch cartoons.
[] I have realized that the weather forecast changes every hour.
[x] I can look at someone hot and not think of sex.
[x] I have realized that no one will take you seriously unless you are over the age of 25 and have a job.
[x] I can read a book and actually finish it.
[] People have said that I act older than I am.
[x] I can be sent on an errand and not get sidetracked.

Count the number of x's you put, and that's how old you act.
Repost as "I act like a ___-year-old."

I act like a 27-year-old? Not bad at all... ;)


Your Platform Shoes Are
Robert Clergerie Jardin



Caffe Vanilla Frappuccino

Smooth and sweet, you fit into almost any crowd. No one would suspect you of being a coffee tweaker!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home