Friday, June 23, 2006

Dream: Making fun of Steph's baby pictures, and going places with Jeremy on escalators!

I had a dream that my siblings and I were in a room together looking at baby / little kid pictures of my sister: she apparently had frizzy hair back then, and a literal big mouth! Jon and I laughed at the pictures and threatened to put them up on Myspace (I have no idea how to do that in real life)... Steph was NOT impressed and said "Yaz is ug, yaz lards!" (some "language" that my mom made up in real life :P) Then for some reason, we were transported to someone's house on Easter Sunday. We were having breakfast with both Jeremys, Sam, Dave, and others. After eating, Dave and Sam's brother cleaned up for us while everyone went their separate ways. Durian Dude and I had to meet my brother somewhere because he had to get the car from a friend's place, so we went on spirally escalators / regular crowded elevators and flights of stairs. Finally, we met up with Jon at an outdoor restaurant... the dream ended when the waitress was showing us to our seat.

Interesting stuff... maybe it means that I really want to hang out with my brother (with Jeremy) when he gets back, haha. At least I don't have to call Sam (sometimes getting his brother on the house phone) for a Saturday ride now, heh! However, I still haven't figured out if he's doing the summer Awana or not... maybe I'll talk to him about that on Sunday or something. (the non-camp remainder of their group is meeting offsite tonight, and our group's meeting offsite next week!) Yeah, I could call / email him about that as well, but I'll wait for Sundays. It's non-essential that I know RIGHT NOW, after all. ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home