Saturday, June 10, 2006

Honesty survey / Summer quizzes

Here's an honesty survey from the latest posts page:

1. Honestly, what color underwear are you wearing? Black.

2. Honestly, what's on your mind right now? "When will my browser decide to crash because I have a Myspace tab open?"

3. Honestly, what are you doing right now? Completing this survey while eating lunch. (chicken noodles, yummy!)

Where's #4?!

5. Honestly, do you think you are attractive? Sometimes.

6. Honestly, have you done something bad today? Not yet.

7. Honestly, do you watch the Disney channel? No.

9. Honestly, what makes you happy most of the time? Being by myself, or with certain select people.

10. Honestly, do you bite your nails? No.

11. Honestly, what is your mood right now? I'm kinda bored.

12 Honestly, have you ever had an eating disorder? Nope. I love food too much to not eat, and I hate throwing up so much that I couldn't do that either.

13. Honestly, do you want to see someone this very minute? Not in particular.

14. Honestly, do you have a deep dark secret? Sure, who doesn't...

15. Honestly, do you have a friend you don't actually like? Erm... I don't think I have any friends that I 100% don't like. There are things about my friends that I don't like.

16. Honestly, do you want to talk to someone right now? Meh, I don't know... maybe.

17. Honestly, are you loyal? YES!

18. Honestly, are you in denial? Depends...

19. Honestly, who would you rather be right now? Not sure.

20. Honestly, do you like someone? No.

22. Honestly, is it going anywhere with them? N/A.


*Anger Section*

1. What do you do when you're mad? I cry, I sleep, I eat... I think about what I could say to who I'm mad at, but not actually say it.

2. What's the worst thing you've done when you were mad? Sitting on my brother's violin bow would rank up there in terms of expense... in terms of emotional scarring, maybe washing my parents' toilet with a washcloth. (note: I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS, particularly if you have crazy Asian parents! :P)

Number three???

4. Ever hurt anyone physically when you were mad? Not really, although I do the playful smack and "fingernail dig" thing. ;)

5. Do you swear when you're mad? Sometimes.


*CRYING SECTION*

1. When was the last time you really CRIED? The other day when I thought about Grandma dying.

2. Ever cried yourself to sleep? Yes.

3. Do you cry when you get an injury? Depends on the injury.

4. Do certain songs make you cry? Depends, but generally no.


*Happy Section*

1. Are you normally a happy person? Sometimes.

2. What can make you happy? Yummy food, being with people who like me.

3. Does being with your friends make you happy? Depends on if they want to be with me.


*Self-Esteem Section*

1. Is your self-esteem really low? Not right now.

2. Do you believe in yourself? Yes, sometimes.

3. When people say they think you are good-looking / pretty, do you deny that you are? Yeah, most of the time.

4. Are you one of those people that think they are ugly, dumb, and gross? Not really, no... I can have my moments, but generally I don't think like that. :P


Summer quizzes:

You Should Spend Your Summer at the Beach

You're a free spirit who is always thinking of new ways to have fun.
And you don't just love summer... you live for it.
So, you really should blow off your responsibilities and head to the beach!


Not really, but whatever...


Your Couture Bikini Is
Asha Couture Swim - Pixie Bikini in Chocolate

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home