Saturday, June 10, 2006

Rides, Resonate, eating chips in the washroom

Note: LJ Puddin's blogquiz, by Puddinchan.

Tracie sent me some X-rated riddles, which I won't reproduce here. :P


I talked to Steph and Eric about used cars, and people who wanted their cars to be all tricked out with fridges and such. What's the point?! According to my sister, I'd already asked her on Sunday about whether she'd tried Ben and Jerry's... I don't remember that! We also talked about Sunday plans... 9:05 it is since he has to lead worship, and I hope he doesn't forget. (I'll call him tomorrow night after Awana to remind him, heh) Steph shared both parental hilarity stories ("tentacles" / "sleeveless") with Eric, who got a laugh out of them. On the way into church, we saw Vivian and Karen, and talked to them for a while.

Eric gave my bowl back to me during worship, and I talked to Benny for a minute afterwards... I'd like to talk to him more, but there's always time later! Sam can pick me up tomorrow, which is fine with me... I gave Alan his late birthday card (only because I haven't seen him around) during the announcements: he thanked me and said it was cute. (there was a drinking reference on there, haha: "I'd like to wish you a happy birthday, and I'm not just saying it because I've had a few!") I gave Andrea a birthday card for her brother Sherman: she thinks I'm so sweet, when she knows this is what I do... it's nice to be appreciated, though! My Bible Study talked about Paul's stance on marriage, which is actually quite interesting. Afterwards, Vivian asked me about how Bible Study / Fellowship usually are, and noted that we'd forgotten to talk about the Bible Study outing at the end of the month: there's always email for that, haha.

We ended pretty early, so I was fighting urges to go to the 7-11 and buy stuff... I talked to Jeremy for a while, learning that he's going sailing tomorrow. Lesley was surprised to learn that he'd biked up the Grouse Grind... haha, I heard about that from Jon! I saw a group of girls from the Chinese Congregation fellowship eating Lays sour cream and onion chips in the washroom: as Vivian said, that was quite strange! On my trip upstairs to see what was going on with the Chinese kiddies, there was one person whom I didn't know that waved at me... okay, then! Eric T.'s dad and brother came downstairs to clean stuff up and do janitorial work: later, Nai Chiu and Ada asked if we'd seen them. Since we hadn't, they got Joe's keys to do something. Eric M. said that I was a good decoy since I said that I had seen "Eric's dad"... he is not the only definitive Eric, despite what he jokingly thinks!

Dylan wanted us to go to Oscar's with him, Lesley, some other girl, Connie, Chung, and Terry: Vivian eventually elected to go, but Eric and I had to wait for Steph. We found it kinda weird that Dylan said that we could go and just leave Steph there: uh, no... we like to CONFIRM with people first! Dylan hates Mapquest and Richmond, since he was driving on this one stretch of road right near where I live for like an hour trying to find a chapel where he has to be tomorrow for Scripture reading at a wedding. What can we say... Mapquest is on crack! Joe and Daniel said they'd drive her to Oscar's or anywhere, but it wasnt't that simple since she had the car keys! (usually Eric drives, but not tonight!) We ended up waiting for Steph till almost 11, so we went home afterwards after talking to Fidela / Janette / Vania / Danielle / Christon. (we also had to listen to Citrus, Benny, and Anthony discuss paintball... oh joy! :P)

Joe and Daniel discussed their vision for the post-grad group with us, which has undergone another name change: RESONATE sounds better than FREEFALLING, heh. It's good to get certain people out for it because they're not getting what they need out of the pre-existing groups... people do "go missing and end up lost," after all. Maybe if everyone comes out for the worship (even in David Fellowship), it'll be good. We'll see, since they're starting in August!

On the way home, I told my sister to make sure Vivian S. was there on Tuesday, since I'd probably be game for dinner that night. She pressed for something more definite since Mom made pasta, or she could get stuff from Yaohan, so I guess it's definite now. I could go over there earlier, but then I have plans with Nina at 4 in Burnaby... who knows about the buses? It'll remain to be seen whether I can take that much company / social time. Although I'm sure I can do it if I need to, I'm not sure whether I'll hold up. At least I'll get dinner and a ride home afterwards... note to self: go to 7-11 near townhouse and see if they have Ben and Jerry's so I can introduce the girls to it. If not, some other kind might do, haha. (not that I told her I'm bringing ice cream, but we'll see)


Name:
Shoe size:
Feeling lucky today?
Bloodline:Squib
Hogwarts house:Hufflepuff
Chance that Snape likes you:
9%
Chance that Filch likes you:
31%
Your boyfriend / girlfriend:James Potter
Your pet:Snake
Future Death Eater?False
Chance you'll be expelled before you graduate:
14%
This Fun Quiz created by Amanda deLassus at BlogQuiz.Net
Libra Horoscope at DailyHoroscopes.Biz

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home