Friday, June 30, 2006

2006 summer anthem, bikinis

Felicity emailed me about her friend Garth's yard sale tomorrow: I'm a sucker for books and such, but I dunno. It's in Vancouver, after all. ;) (haha)

While I was playing around with dungeons, Ryan buzzed me about some torrent that would take 32 days to download at a speed of 1KB a second. Hahaha.

Guess we'll see just how well Karen's "surprise" for Randal will go... I'm leaving in a bit, heh.


Your 2006 Summer Anthem Is

Dani California by the Red Hot Chili Peppers

"She's a lover, baby, and a fighter.
Shoulda seen it comin' when it got a little brighter.
With a name like "Dani California,"
Day was gonna come when I was gonna mourn ya.
A little loaded, she was stealin' another breath.
I love my baby to death."


The title reminds me of Californication by the same band, haha. Never heard of this song in the results, though. o_O


Your Designer Bikini Is
BLUGIRL BLUMARINE

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home