Monday, May 08, 2006

Wikipedia, coincidences, and more!

I've been looking up random interesting things on Wikipedia / Google and other sites all night, and Corey's been bugging me about it. Cheh. :P

This post is just a "dog's breakfast collective" of links, heh. All very interesting, though! ;)

Something is seriously wrong with these people if they think incest is valid! I can understand not having a biological bond to your siblings / relatives if they were adopted out and you were reunited later in life, but... some of that stuff reminds me of Group Hug. o_O

I can't believe I never thought to look up the world's oldest people, twins, nonuplets, and multiple births (there's a link to famous multiple births in that one!) on Wikipedia till tonight. Lots of shiny links within. :D

Oooh, here's a site on feral children. Poor kiddies... :(

Infamous cases of child murder after 1990
Fortean Times (a site I used to look up when I had my 486, haha)
Historical coincidences
Strange coincidences
Linguistic coincidences
What NOT to name your baby!


There... that should be enough information overload for now. ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home