Sunday, May 07, 2006

This is ridiculous... / Easily amused icon / the Genitorturers

Once again, I'm up earlier than I would like. I know I have to get up earlier today than I normally would, but I could have slept in for one more hour! GRRRR! Ah well, more time to finish off this tzatziki sauce with my bread! (and Starbucks coffee!)

Here's a cool icon which describes me perfectly at times, haha.

Candy, Scarecrow, and I were having a discussion about the Genitorturers at Our Place. He thinks the management would have a problem with the song title Jackin' Man being posted. I can see why he'd think that, hehe... although he'd personally not have a problem with any of the others. According to him, he sees the Genitorturers all the time... with his daughter, even! Makes Candy wish she was there, and I think even *I* wanted to be there the last time I noticed him post about a show! He's a cool enough guy, even with his Texas liberal opinions. ;)


Which duck are you?

Cute Duck

You are the duck that everyone "awwwww"s over. You will get married, and will die very very young. Have a good life!

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home