Friday, May 05, 2006

No Pants Day, Myspace, stupid guilt dreams, Minnesota facts, quizzes

Today is NO PANTS DAY!!! I won't be "celebrating" it for very long, haha. There's no way I'm going to dinner with no pants on, kthx. :P

I've finally had to bite the bullet and join Myspace. :( I can't access "the newest Shiny Blogthings" if I don't. Sigh... at least I won't be spelling / grammar-challenged like most of the people are there, it seems.


I hate my brain and my subconscious. First, I dreamed about watching doomed children being pushed to their death in little carts: they were stuffed in these carts, and somehow knew what was happening to them. :( My siblings, Joey, and Emily were in the dream with me and viewing this on TV.. my dad told us that it was because their lives had lacked miracles, and there was no other choice. =/ I feel guilty for even having this dream... I'd never do that or watch it happen to kids! (or even wish for it!) Then I woke up with Here Comes Santa Claus in my head... it's not even near Christmas! *grumble*

Before in the dream, my parents had told us to clean up since they would be going out for dinner somewhere: Joey and Emily would pick my siblings up to go to school (?!), and Veronica and Ron would pick ME up to go to school. So we started cleaning up and were very surprised when we heard our dad asking what were doing: turns out it was 2 AM. No wonder nobody was home when we tried to get rides! Joey and Emily came over and then had to watch that depressing TV show with us... what the heck is WRONG with my brain?

At least now I have some time before I go out for the Cactus Club to get the song and dream out of my head! Gah!


This page of Minnesota facts (hello, !) reminds me of when the Dallas Stars were the Minnesota North Stars, and of this song that we had to play in Band. Appropriately enough, it was titled Minnesota North Star. Ah, the memories... :D


You Are a Lime Margarita

Realistic and grounded, you have the energy to tackle any obstacle that stands in your way.
Hyper and driven, you despise lazy behavior of all kinds... especially lazy drunks too tired to dance!



Your Summery Dress Is
MATTHEW WILLIAMSON



Take the quiz:
What Movie Killer Are You? Pics:

Michael Myers
I Am.... Michael Myers From Halloween!

Quizzes by myYearbook.com -- the World's Biggest Yearbook!


All of the possible quiz results for this quiz:

* Freddy Krueger (You scored 0)
* Michael Myers (You scored 1)
* Jason Voorhees (You scored 0)
* Thomas Hewitt AKA Leatherface (You scored 1)
* Trevor Moorehouse (You scored 0)
* The Jigsaw Killer (You scored 1)
* Hannibal Lecter (You scored 1)
* Chucky (You scored 1)
* The Monster From Creep (You scored 0)
* Jaws (You scored 0)
* The Creeper (You scored 0)
* Norman Bates (You scored 0)
* Candyman (You scored 0)
* Ghostface (You scored 0)


Angelic
You scored 6 percent perverse!

You've been sheltered, chosen the straight and narrow or you're lying (in which case, add an extra 25%). You might have a few quirks or random experiences... but in the perverse department, you pale in comparison to the multitudes.



My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 0% on variable 1
Link: The COMPLETE Perversity - 2.0 Test written by krystoph on Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home