Saturday, May 06, 2006

Cruise ship dreams / books / white diamonds / quizzes

I got ANOTHER white diamond on the word "blood" last night while playing Bookworm! I rock! :D Unfortunately, I wasn't able to use this one for any subsequent words as I found I needed to scramble the tiles very soon after... darned lack of vowels. =/

I dreamed that I was on a huge cruise ship with a bunch of my friends. We had fun exploring the ship, especially since there was a huge bookstore / library on each richly-appointed floor. I had a bunch of books to read for later on, and then my mom decided to get mad at me because I wasn't reading the books in alphabetical order by author. ("Look! You have something by Keith Palmer! Read that FIRST before you go on to the other books by Panzerotti and Phung! I'm taking those away from you, bad girl!") Then I got away from her and vented to my friends, who let me stay in the crowd where they were, listening to a comedian / Broadway show. After that, I looked after my friends' babies: one of them was a rather chubby little girl: so cute! Then I woke up.

I imagine this one was brought on by my book discussion with Randal last night, as well as the table discussing babies in general. Then again, the cruise ship part was probably brought on by Billy saying that he and Stella had been on a cruise with Winnie, Kenny, Helen, and Joe a few years ago. Apparently, their cruise ship had a LOT of stuff like a driving range / gym / ice rink...


Your Deadly Sins
Envy: 100%
Gluttony: 100%
Sloth: 80%
Wrath: 80%
Greed: 40%
Lust: 40%
Pride: 40%
Chance You'll Go to Hell: 69%
You will die a boring death. While dying, you will be jealous of those who die dramatic deaths.



You Failed 8th Grade Geography

Sorry, you only got 2/10 correct!


Not a surprise.


Your Pink Prom Dress Is
Studio 17

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home