Saturday, May 06, 2006

Kids overturning everything in the fridge... ewww!

During / after Awana, Melia found out that the church fridge was a big gigantic mess. EWWWWW. I can't believe the kids overturned EVERYTHING in the fridge! Cream, coffee, salsa, milk, juice... ick! I can still smell it now! Of course it was intentional. That's just stupid! Yuck! Chris, Sam, and others spent some time cleaning it... yuck, yuck, yuck! I am emphatically not hungry! Mike wanted to see it, but thought he'd better listen to Melia's debriefing first. Afterwards, I asked him if he still wanted to see the cleanup in progress. We got as far as the kitchen door before Mike decided he didn't really want to see it. Understandable! The smell was disgusting, dude!

I spent some time talking to Mike, David, Joey, Vanessa, and Emily. Mike asked me if David could bring his outing form tomorrow since he forgot it today: sure, if he remembers to give it to me. Then all I have to do is give it to Sarah or her mom: I hope I see them! I also gave David a package of the Excel Night Chill gum: he's a good kid, and used to be one of my favorites. :) Emily was talking about soldering with Mike: apparently, Mike and his friends made a big puddle of solder! Oh man, I have memories of IE (industrial education) now... drafting, woodwork, power mechanics, and such!

Joey asked if Steph would show up tonight, and was informed that she was seeing the Giants game tonight with a male co-worker. His thoughts almost immediately went to whether this person was more than friends with my sister... don't look at ME, since I know nothing! Vanessa gave Joey her blue jacket, so he wore it. He said that he'd look more like Vanessa if she also gave him her bag, so he got the bag... he was right, so Vanessa took a few pictures. Joey asked when Jon was getting back, so I told him the end of June. We spent some time discussing his weird food combinations before the cleanup was finished. After that, Sam and I discussed it on the way to pick up his mom from work, then went home.

Hey, I just realized that I can stay home next Friday due to the conference. That'll be okay, then. :D


What makes you attractive by Ladedazonks
Your Middle Initial:
Your Favorite Flower:
Style:
You seem to radiateLight
You are simplyUnderstandable
You aren't bothered byMisunderstood feelings
Everyone thinks that you areWonderful
Quiz created with MemeGen!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home