Sunday, May 07, 2006

Weird band names and white diamonds

I got another white diamond on the word "fat" early in a Bookworm game, and I was fortunately able to use this one for the word "cut" just before I had to scramble the tiles to avoid the red fiery tiles burning up my library. :)

Heh, I was just thinking about Spoz and his humor... I found him on Myspace and the BRAIN KILLER forums while Googling. Therefore, I decided to put a bunch of his stuff here after certain fruitless SDMB methods. Doesn't surprise me that my subscription's run out to that place, at all! I might renew, but they only accept Paypal and major credit cards.. needless to say, I have neither of those. It's probably just as well, though. :) (but I'd be in clover if they accepted money orders, haha... if I can barely pay $150USD for an LJ permanent account, I could sorta do this!)

Poetic Visions of Spoz! (a very old site, heh)

The SDMB list of what they thought would be cool band names, which kinda inspired this post. (Spoz had his ideas up on a website, which I couldn't seem to find on Google, so I had to resort to the SDMB, heh)

This is a good list of what Spoz came up with:

since I inspired this nutty topic, I also happen to be an expert at generating lunatic band names..

my current fave list..

SUBWOOFER (that's mine - Subwoofer)
FLAT PANDA (fictional.. good for a brown funk band, I'm keeping this one tho')
SUMMER BASIL (fictional.. good for a soft emo' rock band)
OSTRICH FARM (fictional.. another crazy funk band name, think it'd be like "PRIMUS" )
POO CUBE (fictional.. DJ name, good for cheesy funked out Fatboy Slim style grooves)

EJACULATING BLOOD (thankfully currently fictional.. )
a rather disgusting name a friend of mine is ITCHING to use, for his dream 'industrial-speed-thrash-cartoon-hardcore' band

and.. here's my lists to end all lists..
they're mostly fictional.. from wot I know.. except "HEROIN SHIEKS" a New York punk band (they emailed me..)

note: most of these were written as ideas for BAD band names, some coz they're just crude and silly.. some of them may be good..

Kenny's Dead
Siamese Nipple Bandits
The Smoking Lewinskis
Tastes Like Chicken
Polka Insanity
Small Cock Wonders
Reach For Rectum
Roadkill Dianas
Brown Steam Rising
Mexican Head Cheese
I am the Walnut
Decapitated Dion
Floating Underpants
Political Pervert
Flat Goat Sunday
Lepers in Lingerie
Runaway Trees
The Pap Smears
Vinyl Frisbee
Sonic Fatigue Syndrome
Sound of One Hand Clapping
Orifice
Borrowed Wombat
Assholes Anonymous
Shot Gun Kurt
Herman's Fantasy Lounge
Technicolour Burp
Dolphin Chainsaw Revival
Pong in Paris
Deep Fried Gonads
The Toilet Nazis
Parson's Nose
My Ferret's Fantasy
Laughing Hemorrhoids
Pygmy Seven
Unidentified Meat
One Moist Pancreas
Purple Monkey Dishwasher
Deviated Septum
Prozac in Pyjamas
Inflatable Hobo
Heroine Sheiks
My Mother's Moustache
Bed Sneeze
Hamster in Spain
Tofu Tai Chi
Fallopian Freefall
Screaming Igloos
Lunch of Laxative
Love Hump
Where's the Beef?
Trouser Goose
Doppleganger
Polymorphic Porcupine
The Happy Wingnuts
Non Cancerous Tumors
Prostrate Cow
Testicle One
Styrofoam Vendetta
Garden Gnome
Flying Naked People
Lenin's Corpse Quintet
Hermaphrodite Granny
See My Willy
Lung Triangle
Sonic Toe Hammer
Stolen Cheesedips
Saint Syphilis
Mad Cows in Space
Tampon Terror
Erogenous Poodle
Mescalin Clown
Truncated Teepee
Tuberculosis
Silent But Deadly
Psychotic Simian
Central Jerk
Vasectomy
My Horse is Glue
Yemen's Doorknob
Liquid Stink
Erectile Intelligence
Paranoid Doctors with Harps
We the Pimple
Narcolepsy
Solid Waste
Blind Ostrich
Aardvark
The Singing Armpits
The Phantom Pinheads
Sentient Hairpiece
Whipped by Fleas
The Matress Stains
Stealth Hippo
Velvet Vampires
Cataract Coma
The One Hit Wonders
HERB CRUSTED FLATHEAD
Dog's Breakfast Collective (he was trying to describe these friends of his, who used to be in all these different bands that'd since broken up, and since formed the band below)
Your Motive For
Undulating Bitch
CHICKEN PISS TRAP
TEFLON GONAD
WEIRD FONT ISSUES
NIBBLING HORSE RECTUM
TWAT CALLED ZEBU
FUCK AM I LOSING COUNT?
CANDY-FLAVOURED MOOSE POO (Haha, I was the inspiration for that one!)
SQUIRREL BITS
9 INCH CHEDDER
THE BLOCKHEAD HAMSTERETTES (I think I was the inspiration for that one, too...)
SMELLS LIKE BRAINDAMAGE
THE TANGERINE FUCKHEADS
INSANITY KNOB 2.0

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home