Wednesday, May 24, 2006

SLB reservations changed, Myspace messages, food, quizzes

Steph sent an email to the SLB folk to say that the reservation got changed to 7:30.. no worries, I'll just leave at around 7 instead of half an hour earlier! Edwin was included this time for some reason, and she wondered if he'd like to come along, hehe. Steph, Brian, Nathan, Eric, Danielle, Eddie, Eunice, Jeremy and I can always use one more person to indoctrinate into the ways of the SLB!

I now have four unread messages on Myspace. I keep telling myself I'll get around to them later, but I guess there's no time like the present, heh. Hey, my GJ friend Jeremy's said that this is where he's been... sounds good to me! Speaking of journal friends being on Myspace, I really ought to hunt up David S. (omni_sinrilus) on there, heh. Can't be THAT hard, haha. I've also got two invites to read some guy's (Ross Gale) blog: since his command of typed English seems to be okay, I'll subscribe to it.

Oooh, the last one is a creepy thing notable for its Netspeak (horror!) and a creepy "love message":

Just got to ur profile & its all interesting,
if u are real 4 what you said about urself, l will love to know more of you personally,well am mr nathaniel akinniyi sunday, my email address :afenih@yahoo.com, akinnets@hotmail.com.u can get me on this yahoo id and my mobile/home phone no. is 2348060422820/2348022881991,horny pls get back to me soon next.
pls would you be kind enough to add me to ur yahoo messenger list for chat, even hotmailchat is welcome,thanks.
if u care to give me ur no. its ok by me;thanks.
this is my love present to u:

The treasure found in loving you can,t be counted but share again and again. The beautiful ways of your love were totally unknown to me and the magic of your present in my life was unaware of,before I met you and I found,I hope love keeps us together now and always chosen one
hear u soon & bye 4 now !


Needless to say, I'm not going to respond to that one. I do NOT give random people my number just like that, especially people who can't even express themselves properly. I haven't even UPDATED my profile since I joined on Danielle's birthday! (which probably means I should update now before it crashes my browser, haha)

Uh, yeah... I don't think so! I also have OK Cupid IMs... eep, haha.

I finished my mango gummies, and I'm eating lasagna for lunch... that's some good stuff! :D


You Are Beef

You're big, burly, and maybe even a little stinky. And no one's going to come between you and a good steak.
And you've probably never met a vegetable you like, unless fries and ketchup count.











Leslie's life Guru is ...

Oscar Wilde
(because of their mantra ...)
"You can light your farts on fire"
'Who is your life Guru?' at QuizGalaxy.com


HAHAHA! Let's just say that certain people I know wouldn't be too impressed by this result. :P


Take the quiz:
What letter does the name of your true love start with? (for girls)

K-O
examples: Kyle... Lanny... Mark... Nick... Omar

Quizzes by myYearbook.com -- the World's Biggest Yearbook!


All of the possible quiz results for this quiz:

* A-E (You scored 0)
* F-J (You scored 0)
* K-O (You scored 3)
* P-T (You scored 1)
* U-Z (You scored 1)


Take the quiz:
Could you survive living in the 1700s?

Maybe So
You might. Actually, you wouldn't mind living in the 18th century or the 21st, but maybe you won't like it or you'll miss modern tech...

Quizzes by myYearbook.com -- the World's Biggest Yearbook!


All of the possible quiz results for this quiz:

* Yes (You scored 4)
* No (You scored 2)
* Maybe So (You scored 5)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home