Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Coinage, microwaveable meals, chips, bots, and MSN

Thanks to some creative banking and change-making, I now have sufficient loonies and quarters for more than just one more load of laundry around here! (plus a special "breast cancer ribbon" quarter, and an emergency one for the shopping carts around here next time I go grocery shopping) I also went for a jambalaya fettuccini at Boston Pizza for a Pasta Tuesday, and bought eight microwaveable meals while using two coupons in the process to save me three dollars.

Was going to buy some dessert for Friday night, but I figured that the curry / sour cream and onion chips should serve that purpose. Oh, and I definitely have enough cash for SLB tomorrow night... I should leave at 6:35 and no later to avoid missing the bus entirely like I did last time. Hey, I also bought some new Nyquil while I was in Shoppers to buy the chips since I was there anyhow: maybe the cherry flavor will taste better than the original.

Corey thinks I should add "myiprelay" to my list for some more fun. Maybe I'll do that later, since SmarterChild is kinda monotonous after a while. Then again, what else do we expect from bots?! (hehe)

Apparently, Eric M. thinks that the term "consumer whore" refers to the institution of sisterhood:

[20:50:58] Diven - Canucks pick 10th: down with establishment... you have become an anarchist now
[20:51:44] Flami: Down With The Establishment!: I have not
[20:52:00] Flami: it's my own form of protest against a certain place
[20:52:41] Diven: which place... your comment is attacking establishments generally though
[20:52:53] Diven: what certain place are you referring to.
[20:53:03] Diven: The institution of sisterhood.
[20:57:02] Flami: uh... "institution of sisterhood"?!
[20:57:10] Flami: I think you, my friend, are on crack
[20:58:00] Flami: but no, I'm not attacking that institution... as if I would
[20:58:29] Flami: a certain place has forbidden me to use a turn of phrase that I've grown quite fond of.. no, it has nothing to do with swearing or anything..
[21:01:31] Diven: what is this certain place, and turn of phrase
[21:01:52] Flami: *tells him*
[21:03:40] Diven: see, you are using a derogatory term for sex trade workers. are you a consumer sex trade worker, I would hope not, so thus the phrase is rightfully banned.
[21:04:24] Diven: now you must reconcile with your sister, as God has reconciled with you.
[21:05:29] Diven: God searched for you, God restored you, and God defined you. Now give your sis a hug.
[21:07:19] Diven: where did you go?
[21:07:24] Diven: come back
[21:07:57] Diven: argh, I'm going to play WoW... hug your sister.
[21:07:57] *** Auto-response sent to Diven: I am currently idle.
[21:15:40] Flami: I was doing stuff with my special coins :P
[21:16:16] Flami: your first assumption is incorrect.. so is your second assumption... it has nothing to do with my sister or hugging her... it's a REJECTED reference! :D

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home