Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Vivian wants to watch us eat SLB!

My sister just called to see whether I'd gotten her email and if I'd like a ride to Shanghai Wind. She has good timing, as I just got out of the shower. Of course I took the opportunity to have the ride instead of taking the bus. She mentioned that she'd pick up Vivian. Immediately, I said: "Siu long bao has pork in it... she can't have any pork since she's Jewish!" Steph knows that, but apparently Vivian's heard so much about it that she just has to watch us eat it, haha. Should be good times. :D

Yes, of course we'll order stuff she likes and can actually eat: deep fried green onion pancakes, beef noodles, and other things come to mind. Watch out, Shanghai Wind: Steph, Ceci, Angela, Vivian, Eric, Jeremy (?), Brian, Nathan, Danielle, Eunice, Eddie (?) and I are going to TAKE OVER! :D

Right now, Corey's trying to convince me that it wouldn't have been a big deal if I'd not showered. I prefer not to stink at the table, thanks. :P

For those of you wondering, siu long bao isn't pronounced like it is in English. It's not "long" as in "long time." The literal translation is "little dragon balls / buns." (Chinese steamed dumplings with pork and soup inside!)


Do you scare people?

Sometimes

You really are tough and strong or fast or something like that. But you don't use it for everything bad. You use it mainly to defend people that are close to you, or for sports or stuff like that. But if you're in a bad mood, others better look out - 'cause here you come...

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home