Friday, May 26, 2006

World of Warcraft text / bulk dream, Henrik, Myspace, and quizzes

I had a weird dream involving a bunch of church people in cars trying to get up a winding road the fastest. Then when we got to our destination, we were in a group setting and ostensibly listening to the speaker talk. A few of my friends borrowed a pad of paper from me and proceeded to play World of Warcraft on paper in a text-only medium. (don't ask... I know this isn't possible in real life :P) The speaker was saying how we had missed certain tips in order to shave time off our turns, and chastised us for not applying the knowledge that we had in our conference handbooks. (that kinda reminds me of Initial D... we watched that at Nathan's in December!)

Then he directed our attention to a bunch of tables full of huge shampoo / lotion bottles, huge word search books, bulk-sized food, and other similarly-sized items. For some reason, I was among the people who could get as much as we wanted for free... the others had to pay a cheap price, with no discounts for getting a lot of stuff. After a while, we discovered that the conference rooms were under renovation, but we could still live in them. (the carpet was completely bare, the walls needed painting...) I decided to change in one of the laundry rooms unlike someone who decided to change in full view of about 30 people. Then I somehow realized that I lost things in the laundry room, and was trying to get them back when I woke up.

Very weird stuff... THIS is what happens when I agree to go to Summer Conference?! Makes me think I'll lose stuff for real if / when I do go to Trinity! (I lost four Alaska postcards last time since I was planning to give them out to people, but they slipped between the bed and the wall before I could...) Speaking of Alaska, it's been a year since I was on that cruise ship named the Dawn Princess. It's also been a year since that perfidious blackguard Yazmine ended her friendship with me over 50 cents. I'm better off without her in my life. :P

Of all the people, my Swedish friend Henrik buzzed me just now. He's moved to Stockholm partly because of a new job / boredom, and that was about all he had time to tell me since it was 2 AM there and he had to get to bed. It was nice to hear from him. :)

Also: it's funny how I'll add Canadian bands I've never heard of (the Ryde?) on Myspace, yet won't add a clothing store or some woman I don't know who goes by JJ. :P


Your Giuseppe Zanotti Shoes Are
Giuseppe Zanotti 5129



You Are Mystique

Sneaky and duplicitous, you're likely to use your powers for evil.
You're eternally young-looking... people don't realize how old you really are!

Powers: Shapeshifting - you can impersonate other people or become a monster.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home